Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Urge.....

Today i attended Dr.P's class again. Just to refresh some of your memories, i've been talking about him every week after i attend his class. The previous entries entitle brain and (-_-!!!) in class gained caught a lot of your attention. Runawaycat even wanted to go sit in my class.

Today the class started boring. Just when i thought it is going to be boring, he said something that caught my attention. He say being in a state of sana-sini ( That's what i heard but it is not the actual word. I can't remember the actual word. Maybe someone can help me? ) which mean being single for life. He added, " But in Asian, it is like a must to get married. Even the parents which are modern in thinking wanted their children to get married. " The following content of his lecture left me stunned and speechless. He said, " Marry is like a biological need. It is THE URGE TO MERGE ( woah...it rhymes )."

I'm totally stunned and speechless. I do not know whether should i laugh or (-_-!!!). Kim was covering her face. I assumed she was laughing after looking at my reaction. Esmo still smiling.

After that he asked for a 5 min break. During that break, Dr.P was talking to a student and suddenly he got so excited that he hit the table and started laughing. I stared at him. Then he talk even louder and became more and more excited. I told Kim that Dr.P is excited. Kim go (-_-!!!) and covered her face. Esmo is sms-ing a girl. Maybe he's using the picked up line he taught me.

Let me share the picked up line with the single guys reading this.

Boy : Do you have a raisin? ( If i'm a girl, i confirm slap that boy )
Girl : No
Boy : How about a date?

It only work on certain girls. Not all girls will get the meaning. I tried it out on Joyce ( of cos with CK around ) but when she heard the first question, her eyes became as big as a tomato and she answered me " No ". Then i asked the following question and we broke into laughter.
Don't used it on girls that know hockkien. Raisins a.k.a putogua ( in hockkien ) had other meanings. (-_-!!!)

11 comments:

CY said...

So you should ask:

Boy: Do you know Hokkien?
Girl: No
Boy: Do you have a raisin? .... etc

or

Boy: Do you know Hokkien?
Girl: Hemisu?
Boy: Oh... sorry sorry. *run away*

dominiqueban said...

exactly~ dun put yourself at a risk of getting slap~

Shu said...

MAKPUTO!

dominiqueban said...

zzz...shu mai aneh chor!!no vulgarity in my blog!!!!

CY said...

Yeah right, no vulgarity konon.

PUTOGUA!!

dominiqueban said...

yer~ CY since when became so CHOR!!!!!!!!!!

runawaycat said...

Haahahhaha! Funny pick up line. Change the raisin to something else in the same class la. Somehow raisin sounds offensive though I don't know why.

By the way, what is the other meaning of putogua?

"Esmo still smiling" - So funny la. Like he kept on smiling nonstop since weeks ago :P

Woi I wanna go sit that class leh. Wait when I no work time.

dominiqueban said...

come lo...now dun come yet...cos the following few class he will talked about boring short stories. wait till the P short stories then you come. LOL

CY said...

Hey I read the story from Esmo's book. I think your lecturer's interpretation is not far off, the story really is sexually-charged.

Only thing better was if it came with pictures :P

(But then we might get disgusted with the hamsap angmokau fantasizing about the malay girl...)

dominiqueban said...

OMG CY~ u r soooo creative~~

runawaycat said...

Din answer me about putogua :(