Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Chapter 2: The Leader


"Well I never saw it coming
I should have started running
A long, long time agooo!
And I never thought I’d doubt you
I’m better off without you
More than you, more than you know"

" I'M DONE. I'M NOT SINGING ANYMORE! I JUST COULDN'T GET THE FEEL THAT I WANTED," Baja said loudly.

" Well, calm down my dear~ we can do it tomorrow. It is not as if we are going to release an album tomorrow, right?" said Peter as he patted the back of Baja. Baja never liked it. He felt being molested by his ahgua manager. Baja looked at Peter as Peter walked to the rest of the band member saying the same thing and doing the same thing. His ahgua gesture sends chill down his spine.

Baja is the lead singer of the band, Aloud. His band is participating in the upcoming SuperStar Rock Band Competition. They participated in the competition every year but something will arise out of expectation and spoil their chances. This year, Baja want to win. Therefore he wanted everything to be done perfectly. He want 110% from his band members even during rehearsal.
~~~~~~~~

" You stupid Muacici! Why didn't you say earlier that we are about to enter the ozone? Look at my hair!! ARGH!!!" Queen Amyhulala screamed at Muacici as she scrambled her way out of the shuttle.

" I'm sorry, my Queen, " apologized Muacici.

" OI!!! Stupid!! Faster change into your human form la!!!You want on Discovery Channel is it? " Queen Amyhulala screamed at him again.

"zi zu zi zu zi zi zi zu"

Muacici transformed himself into a handsome looking young man.

" Let's go. We need to find the warriors. " said the Queen.

" The nearest is 20km away. He's Raja. The strongest and swiftest of the warriors. According to the information i have here, he's the leader of the WanTaiFu Warriors, " reported Muacici as he checked his data base.

" Okay. Tell me more about him as we move," ordered the Queen with a stern voice.

" zu zi zu zi zu zu zu zi"

As Muacici transformed back into his original form.

" Erm....the invisible mode again? " asked Muacici timidly.

" Of cos la unless you wanna get disected, " the Queen said in a down tone.

~~~~~~~~

Baja was walking alone after having dinner with the Aloud members. The others went back to rest while he decided to have a quiet walk alone. The song was perfect, the band played well but he couldn't perform. He couldn't display the correct feelings when he sings. Maybe he hasn't really got over her.

~~~~~~~

" I've got enough of you!!" Foxy shrieked at Baja.

" Why? What have i done? " asked Baja

" All you ever care is Aloud. All you ever care is the competition, " Foxy cried.

" I love you. I promise you everything after I win the competition. I promise. " begged Baja.

" No...I've had enough. What if you never win? "

" I will. I will win this time, " said Baja confidently.

" I heard that for the past 5 years, Baja. I've had enough ," said Foxy sternly as she packed her bags and walked away.

There was nothing Baja could say.

" Don't worry. I'll take good care of our baby, " said Foxy before she slammed the front door shut.

Baja was shocked to hear about the baby. His eyes open wide just in time to see her slammed the door. He went after her. All the neighbours opened up to see. He ignored. When he reached the pavement, he saw her entering a cab. The cab drove off. He gave chase.

~~~~~~~~

" Hi, are you Baja? " asked the Queen in a polite manner.

" Huh?!?! Do i know you? Baja stunned.

" So are you Baja? " asked the Queen again.

" You want an autograph? " asked Baja still stunned as he is still thinking of Foxy and their baby.
" Can you please stop giving my questions and answer me question first? " the Queen screamed impatiently.

" Sorry. Yes, i'm Baja. What can i do for you? "

" You can help me save the universe, "

" HUH!!!! SIAO ZHAR BO!! " Baja laughed and walked away.

Suddenly he couldn't move. There's a force holding back his limbs.

" What did he say? What does siao zhar bo means? " Queen Amyhulala asked

" It means crazy woman, " said Muacici

" WTF!!!!How dare you call the Queen of Universe crazy woman? "

" LOL!! I've never met someone as crazy as you, " giggled Baja who is still unable to move.

" I just STUN you and now you're making a fool out of me. Don't force me to TRIPLE THROW on you!!! "

" No my Queen, you are going to kill him. We need his help, " said Muacici trying to stop the Queen. " Let me input the memory of his ancestor into him then he will understand."

" pwsttt pwsstttt pwssssttt "

As the memory of his ancestor is being transfered into his brain. Everything became clear to him.

" How can i help you?" asked Baja. He added, " I do not possessed the powers of my ancestor. "

" I will train you, " said the Queen. " You need to go with me to find the other 3 warriors. "

" I've got an important competition in a week, " objected Baja.

" Is saving the universe more important than that competition of yours? "

" Yes. I wanna win it for someone, "

" Your wife? "

" Yes! "

" Do we have time?" the Queen asked Muacici.

" Jokericious's Army hasn't made a single move ever since their sneak attack on Planet Hualala. Maybe they are still recovering from the battle, " Muacici reported.

"Okay. Granted. I like gentlemen who keep their words and love their wives. " the Queen smiled at Baja.

~~~~~~~~

The next day, Baja invited the Queen over to his practice room to see him perform.

" You're not gonna win, "

" I know. That's the reason why I brought you here, "

" Do you love her?"

" Of cos i do, "

" What if she is already with another man? "

Baja paused before he say, " I will still love her. "

" Let me show you the truth, " the Queen said before she placed her palm onto Baja's head.

Baja closed his eyes and he saw Foxy with another guy. He saw his son too. They were very happy.

" It's time you get over her my son, " said the Queen.

" I know. "

~~~~~~~~

" LET US WELCOME OUR LAST BAND OF THE NIGHT!!! ALOUD!!"

Baja sang is heart out that night.

He walked out of the pavilion after singing. Winning is no longer important to him. His next mission is to save the universe. His next mission is to keep them safe.

The Queen and Muacici was watching him sing. They were with Foxy. The Queen brought her there. She saw him sing but he didn't know.

" THE WINNER IS.................ALOUD "

The whole band were there but not Baja. Tears rolled down from Foxy's cheek.

" You saw him did his best and you saw him win, " the Queen smiled at Foxy before disappearing.

" Why weren't you at the stage? You won. " said the Queen before appearing next to Baja.

" I know but somehow the feeling of winning doesn't seem like how i thought it would be, "

" She was there. "

" I know but i need to save the universe to keep them safe. "

She patted him on his back. He likes it. It feels like a mother patting her son.

" Let's go!!! " all 3 of them said together.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

stun... triple throw... mother... zzz
*no comment*

Anonymous said...

xaen dont lie that u read it:P ....is freaking long...anyway i love this blog...ban always put the best song at the right time

dominiqueban said...

xaen : triple throw got prob ma?

leexiwen : give face read la..i write so long...love my songs right...i know they rox..

Anonymous said...

when did i lied that i read it..? i jus got no comment. wat's wrong wif that? =.=

Anonymous said...

mai kin cheong~ what he meant was u nvr read...bcos it is freaking long and nobody would read it.

I'm surprise too when i completed it. I din know it was that long. LOL.

Joyce said...

I READ IT!!! finally finished reading tit after 2 attempts. =_=!!

swt... i have to applaude ur imagination.. great work there, but isnt it a lil too long? =.= should have done it in 2 parts.

Anonymous said...

hehe ban know wat i am trying to say....i tried like 3 words...but sorry too much work..

maybe u should compile all the songs u posted here and burn it for me :D

dominiqueban said...

leexiwen :lol.....i dun promote piracy =x

joyce : kam siah dee for reading...i will consider your suggestion!!

Anonymous said...

ok.. got wad u meant now.. sry for the misunderstanding...

btw ban, i read it at work and i bo realize it's that long oso.. too free d that time.. whole day sat in front of the pc reading ppl's blog... <.<

dominiqueban said...

no worries..you've got more to read in this blog..haha..holiday started...so it is blogging time!!!

runawaycat said...

Eh why you suddenly start writing?

dominiqueban said...

erm...hobby lo...

runawaycat said...

Never knew you liked to write...You should add more hokkien us to make it funnier :P

dominiqueban said...

ok i will!!