Friday, January 4, 2008

Nothing Beats Leo Ku!!

I've been thinking of changing my featured song ever since 2 weeks ago but the problem is i couldn't decide which song to put. I just couldn't find the perfect song replaced nan ren KTV by Anson Hu. I decided to play all the song i have and i managed to short list a few.
  1. Wo Men De Ge by Leehom
  2. Fei Ni Muo Su by Tank
  3. Pu Gong Ying De Yue Ting by Jay Chou
  4. Qi Tun by Justin
  5. Nu Ren Bu Ying Gai Rang Nan Ren Tai Lei by Jordan Chan
  6. Lin Yu Zhong by Lin Yu Zhong
  7. Bu Hui Fen Li by Guang Liang
  8. Shou Fang Kai By Li Sheng Jie
  9. Fong Pat Tai by Sammi Cheng
  10. Chi Yao Nei Pat Zhi Dou by Jacky Cheung
But none of the above were featured. When i was quite determine that i wanted to feature Wo Men De Ge by Leehom, suddenly my Windows Media Player played Ngoi San by Leo Ku. This is the song i've been looking for. It gave me the exact feeling i wanted to feel. The perfect song to be featured in a new year.

It is one of my all time favourite song since it was release in the year 2005. I remember singing it all the time. That night when i heard this song, i sang along. I couldn't remember when was the last time i sang a song and feel so contented. I simply love this song.

Nothing Beats Leo Ku!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shu said...

Sad song.. listen until can cry de. But it's very nice. And I'm a super Leo Ku fan!!

dominiqueban said...

meeeeeeeeee toooooooooooo~~~~~~