Monday, January 14, 2008

Dramatic Death in Maple

You guys are about to witness the most dramatic death any maplers would like to experience.

I was playing maple on one hot Sunday afternoon. My brother was complaining that I didn't open the window next to me. He came over and open the window for me. Just a few minutes into playing, suddenly the wind blew the curtain. The curtain cover my face. The curtain knocked my empty water bottle and the empty water bottle hit my keyboard. Out of so many keys, it hit the ESC key. When the ESC key is press, the exit menu appear. When the exit menu appear, i cannot eat pot, i cannot walk, i cannot jump, i cannot hit and i can only wait to die. The only thing i can do is to press the ESC key again to close the exit menu. Haha. Guess what. At that moment, suddenly i lag. The next thing i heard was. DOIK. I died.

ZZZZZZ.....-10%.....

2 comments:

CY said...

Hahaha! At least it made a nice story :D

dominiqueban said...

swt...u know 10% of my experience is a lot T_T