Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Achievement in Maple

Woah!!!! I had a great weekend in maple. Here are some of the events that makes it a wonderful weekend in maple.
  1. Free 2x Experience from 2-4pm on Saturday and Sunday.
  2. Free 2x Drop Rate from 2-3pm and 7.30-8.30pm on Saturday and Sunday.
  3. I leveled up 3 times.
  4. I picked Steelies on 2 consecutive days.
  5. I picked an overstat 7 Int 2 Luk Purple Enigma.
  6. I picked 8 items in 4 hours on Sunday.
  7. I sold both the Steelies to 2 seperate buyer and earn 6.5mil mesos.
  8. I npced all the items i picked and earn 1mil mesos.
  9. I bought 60 melted cheese only at 3500 mesos each.
  10. TK died 5 times while partying me in DGP. ( LOL just JOKING )
Never had such a fun and great time in maple for a long long time. LOL.

Steely no.1 ( i forgot to ss Steely no.2)

Level 93!!!

Level 94!!!

Level 95!!!

No comments: