Thursday, January 31, 2008

Orang Minyak in USM

I'm so outdated. I just heard about the rumour today. Kim told me even her friends from the Engineering Campus knew about it. Maybe i'm just too ignorant in USM. Unlike me right? The usually kaypo me only knew about it after it has been rumoured around USM for about 3-4 days.

I was told that the Orang Minyak had been "attacking" girls. Well, " attacking" i assume you all to know what i mean. It started from the hostel B then CG and i heard it is now in S which is across the road. Scary right? I heard most of the girls already moved out from their hostels. They are now staying with their friends who rent rooms in the nearby apartments. Some are experiencing sleepless nights. Some even cuddled up and sleep together in their hostel room.

I was joking with Esmo today.

" Eh let's go catch Orang Minyak, " i said

" I got lighter, " Esmo answered.

Early that day,

" Eh i wanna go catch Orang Minyak, " i said

" Go lo, " Kim answered.

" I must bring garlic and spread myself with oil also, "

Kim (-_-!!!)

" Spread garlic oil all over body!!!" i joked

Kim terus ( -_-!!!) and keluar kereta.

Okla. Just for fun la. As if la i dare go catch Orang Minyak. ZZZ.

Later in the evening, i was in Dr.P's class. As expected, Dr. P talked about the Orang Minyak. He asked the girls in the class whether are they afraid of not. Then mostly said they stay outside campus. Only 1 girl said she stay at the hostel.

" Well, maybe you wanna come home with me, " Dr.P said

" Nvm. I'm going to my friend's house, " said the girl.

" Well, who knows, i might be Orang Minyak! Hahahahahaha! " Dr. P laughed.

LOL!!!!!!!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

ban... mayb he is... <.<
some ppl gives off hints in forms of jokes...
better be careful, if he runs out of gals to attack he might attack guys...
especially "chubby" guy..F3~

dominiqueban said...

lucky i'm not "chubby". =P

CY said...

Like Xaen, I think Dr. P's telling the truth too!

Hmm... maybe that's why they keep checking the sticker card and matric card these few days...

dominiqueban said...

lol..maybe lo...

Joyce said...

orang minyak... swt! yea, like amy said, he may attack guys who are chubby.. u better watch out.
(do lu like the word chubby, or fat? let's stick withh chubby, shall we?)

dominiqueban said...

i'm not chubby =x

runawaycat said...

@CY - Bullshit. They check stickers everyday. Well not everyday. No guards today. Perhaps it's Orang Minyak attack day?

I oso hear a lot of rumours. Tambah garam and ajinomoto d. They say started in RST then to H and CG.

Then criminology lecturer deny. If I was there I would have tembak him that it's his responsibility to hide it.

Shu said...

Eeee.. 1st time hearing of this hum sup guai. sick lar.

dominiqueban said...

runawaycat : sure la sudah tambah garam and ajinomoto...

shu : yea lo...hum sup guai lai...

Anonymous said...

hum sup guai is going to go after "chubby" guai...~~~
lalala~~~

dominiqueban said...

pheww~ lucky i'm not chubby guai~

Anonymous said...

I duno bout u guys, but i have this strange feeling about Dr.P.

Mayb he's the orange minyake. Let's go catch him~! Who's with me? Haha


- Johanna, I feel uuuuuuu

dominiqueban said...

zk~ you think u put anonymous then i dunno is you??!?!?

Anonymous said...

real man speaks with a name not anonymous!!!

dominiqueban said...

and real man is not a name!!!!