Sunday, January 27, 2008

背叛

Millions know about this song. Millions fell in love with it.

Here's the translation of the song, Bei Pan (背叛) by Gary Chao Ge (曹格)

雨 不停落下來
Yu bu ting luo xia lai
Rain non stop falling down

花 怎麼都不開
Hua zen me dou bu kai
Flowers why doesn't it bloom?

儘管我細心灌溉 你說不愛就不愛
Jin guan wo xi xin guan gai ni shuo bu ai jiu bu ai
To my utmost careful irrigation you say don't love means don't love

我一個人 欣賞悲哀
Wo yi ge ren xin shang bei ai
I alone appreciate the sorrowness


愛 只剩下無奈
Ai zhi sheng xia wu nai
Love only left with no choice

我 一直不願再去猜
Wo yi zhi bu yuan zai qu cai
I all this while refuse to guess again

鋼琴上黑鍵之間 永遠都夾著空白
Gang qin shang hei jian zhi jian yong yuan dou jia zhe kong bai
In between the black keys of the piano there will always be a gap of blank space

缺了一塊 就不精采
Que le yi kuai jiu bu jing cai
Short of a piece it will never be exciting

*
緊緊相依的心如何Say Goodbye
Jin jin xiang yi de xin ru he Say Goodbye
Two hearts that are closely relying on each other how can say goodbye

你比我清楚還要我說明白
Ni bi wo qing chu hai yao wo shuo ming bai
You know better than I do, yet you still want me to say out

愛太深會讓人瘋狂的勇敢
Ai tai shen hui rang ren feng kuang de yong gan
Love too deep can make someone frantically brave

我用背叛自己 完成你的期盼
Wo yong bei pan zi ji wan cheng ni de qi pan
I will betray myself to accomplish your expectation


把手放開不問一句Say Goodbye
Ba shou fang kai bu wen yi ju Say Goodbye
Letting go , not asking a question, say goodbye

當作最後一次對你的溺愛
Dang zuo zui hou yi ci dui ni de ni ai
Take it as the last time i pampered you in love

冷冷清清淡淡今後都不管
Leng leng qing qing dan dan jin hou dou bu guan
Coldly, clearly, mildly (I) already don't care

只要你能愉快
Zhi yao ni neng yu kuai
As long as you are happy
*

心 有一句感慨
Xin you yi ju gan kai
Heart only got one regret

我 還能夠跟誰對白
Wo hai neng gou gen shui dui bai
Me can still talk to who?

在你關上門之前 替我再回頭看看
Zai ni guan shang men zhi qian ti wo zai hui tou kan kan
Before you close the door, on behalf of me, turn back and have a look

那些片段 還在不在
Na xie pian duan hai zai bu zai
All those memories, are they still there?

Repeat **

I hope everyone reading my blog will fall in love with the song too. I promise you guys, i will challenge this song the next time we go RedBox!!!

No comments: