Sunday, December 30, 2007

Memories, Final Night

It has been more than a week since my last entry. Not that i'm so busy that i couldn't find time to blog but there are just too many things to be written. Some i decided to keep it for the new year. Some i decided not to blog it.

Anyway, this will be the final night for me to spend with a room that i've shared all my joy and tears for the past 1 and half year. A lot has happen since i moved into this room. Maybe moving out of the room is a good start for the new year. I seriously hope so.

Don't have time to continue writing as i'm suppose to clean up my room because the new owner of this room is moving in, in a few hours.

Memories that were in this room will be left in the room. Let bygones be bygones. I lead life each day awaiting for a new beginning.

You left a mark in my life but i hope to leave the memories behind.

No comments: