Sunday, December 2, 2007

Bear Bear!!

Never expect to receive a birthday present so early. Haha. Thanks Shu for the early birthday present. I like it a lot. Well, of course you wouldn't send me a present in which i don't like right? LOL. Thanks a lot. Even though it is 1 week earlier but i appreciate you still remember my birthday. How can we forget each other birthday... 12/6 and 6/12 wakaka...

Here's the present. A cute bear bear!!! It is still in the plastic cover. I took off the plastic cover just to snap some photos and put in back after that. :P

front view

to the right

to the left

from the top

For those who haven't buy me a present, the following is my wish list
  • Nokia 6300
  • Digital camera min 5 Megapixel (brand doesn't matter)
  • A CD player for my Car
  • Angpow RM800
I'll be happy even if you guys give me something. It makes me happier if i get any of the above. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and im sweating by the thought of those items in the list... -_-"
3 more days to go. ^^

Shu said...

how about the most embarassing experience ever standing on top of the chair at tgi fridays?

CY said...

Um..............

I suck at buying presents. Happy Belated :P

dominiqueban said...

cy: my birthday is not here yet...

shu: if the chair can carry my weight, i don't mind experiencing it.. lol

dann: u can pao me 1 angpow inside wif rm 100 in it.. i'll be very happy :D