Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me



Whahaha...thanks a lot to all my friends. I love you guys!! Without them, my birthday will just be quiet. Thanks to them a had a meaningful and happening birthday. A lot of first time that night. First time i see Boonz eat oily pork. First time ah Wong served me like a servant. First time no CCW and his camera. Most memorable is first time got ice cream as a cake. I will write more about it when i get all the photos from ZK. Enjoy the short video!!

3 comments:

Shu said...

Glad you enjoyed your birthday!

runawaycat said...

Ice cream as cake!!! Cool!! Whose idea was it?

Anonymous said...

damn...i miss the nite and i live to regret it!sorry to my 14yr long hentai.
anyhow, its good to have u guys be independent once in awhile, i cant be ur photographer for rest of ur life mah..hehe!