Saturday, December 8, 2007

Changes

I had a great birthday and a great vacation now. Now i'm in a quiet room blogging in genting. My parents, my sisters and my brother all went out but i choose to stay in this quiet room. Reflecting on my life. A lot had happen. Friendship, Love, Education, Future and the never ending Financial issue. Too many to be handled by a guy who just turned 22, two days ago.

Disappointment is part of my life. When u trusted someone too much, this is the consequences. Never had it came across my mind that it would be you. Nevermind the past but the future is different. It will never be the same.

I'm now looking forward in finishing my degree so that i can move on to some other place. Yes. I'm hiding from you. If i can't choose not to be your friend then i might as well choose not to see a friend. It makes everyone happy. You told me it wasn't easy for you. It takes time. Don't worry about me. Others happiness is always my priority.

Never had i thought we could end up like that. I thought you were a true friend. I thought you will listen to me and support me but to my surprise, you disagree with me. You begin to treat me like some hopeless stranger. You get frustrated talking to me. Am i disturbing your life? If i did, you can just tell me.

Maybe it is really the time of our life. We should move on with our life and forget about the schooling days where we share everything in life together. People change. We change. People grew. We grew. I understand. You understand. Just let time do the dirty work while we suffer the flow of our life.

Never had i thought we too will have this ending. You named me reliable but i think i'm no more. If it is suppose to happen like that, then i'll accept it with open arms. Moreover, I cannot undo destiny. So i'm forced to accept it.

Some honest advise to you. You should really start to think about how others feel and be less selfish in life. I'm not a stupid potato. Your lies doesn't work on me anymore. How could it work when you repeated the same lie? Anyway, your happiness had always been my top priority.

1 comment: