Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Brainless

Some people either they are soooo deaf or they are so ignorant that they don't even care even if there is a dying person sitting right next to them. I was driving to my friend's house just now. Suddenly i saw an ambulance maybe about 100m behind me. There were a lot of cars. So the ambulance had to squeeze between lanes to escape the congestion. As a driver, when we see an ambulance behind us, we should drive to the right lane and let the ambulance passed. As i was trying to drive towards the right lane, there is this car. This car is driven by a sick person. This sick person is deaf and he/she had no feelings. When i was trying to overtake this car so that i can be on the right lane, he/she doesn't allow me to do so. He/she was blocking me, trying very hard not to allow me to be in front of him/her. I got pissed as the ambulance is getting nearer to me. In stead of overtaking the car if this sick person, i sped up and overtook the car in front of it.

Some people are so brainless. It is as if i overtake him/her then he/she will be an hour late. Late for what? His/her favourite tv show? Late for clubbing? Since it is wednesday night the ladies night. Sometimes i get really frustrated while driving. Some drivers can really do fantastic stuff on the road.

No comments: