Thursday, July 31, 2008

Today Is 31st!!!

Arghh....so fast 31st d!!! Actually a lot of 31st had passed me by but i have no idea how come this 31st became obvious to me and not any other 31st....hmm...anyway, when we talked about 31st, what's the first things that crosses your mind? Of course this one la...


Haha I siao d...I wanna eat ice cream...I forgot when was the last time i had Baskin Robbins. ARGH!!! Why is this happening to me? Ok...i was just trying to be exaggerating. But i really miss eating BR. Haiz..

5 comments:

Shu said...

yea.. i used to like BR.. but now i'm craving for haagen daz d... upgraded liaoz... anyway, faster come back we go eat icecream i will feed u fat fat :P

dominiqueban said...

feed me fat fat again!!! sob sob...very hard to lose de leh...

Unknown said...

Speaking of Baskin Robins, there's a new branch open at Langkawi jetty. Langkawi seems to be developing now :)

dominiqueban said...

arghhhh...i want baskin!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dude, on this date...July 31st 2008...i was actually having baskin with juNN. Yeoh Yee Junn we both knew since high school.

it was awesome, pity Merdeka i couldn't go for the second one

Xavier Wong here.