Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dying To Live

I was listening to this song just now. Even when i haven't listen to it, the lyrics already caught my attention. Maybe a lot of you had already listen to it on radio but i'm not an English radio channel fan. I listen to 988. Haha. Even though I'm a banana, i like Chinese radio channels because they had more jokes and facts to listen to. Anyway, the song name is Dying to Live and it is by Jonny Lang.

Why am I fighting to live
If I'm just living to fight
Why am I trying to see
When there ain't nothing in sight
Why am I trying to give
When no one gives me a try
Why am I dying to live
If I'm just living to die

SO TRUE!!!

Sorry folks...i couldn't put the song here for u all to listen because it wasn't on imeem.

Full credits given to Shu for introducing this song to me..

Check out more about Jonny Lang here.

6 comments:

Shu said...

Very meaningful song.. the first time I heard it, it already caught my attention.

Why am I trying to give
When no one gives me a try
Why am I dying to live
If I'm just living to die

dominiqueban said...

yea...u also very meaningful to me...the first time i saw u, u already caught my attention...

keke...

yea nice song...

Joyce said...

never heard b4..

Anonymous said...

^5 joyce jie, i also never hear b4..in fact all the songs post by ban ban kor i never heard b4 at all ^^

dominiqueban said...

ah rol...u lose laaaa

Anonymous said...

what i lose!! ROAR u all 3 kors titi say i lose 1. sob sob u all are bullies.