Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lazy Bun

I'm very lazy these days. So lazy to blog and so lazy for so many things. I only wanna enjoy my days in Penang. To those who didn't know, I'm in Penang now. I'm going back KL this Sunday morning. Those in KL that is missing me, don't worry, I'll be back soon. Just hold on to it. Muahaha..

Actually i miss KL a lot. KL might be a scary place for a lot of people but not for me. It is a place where i found peace and enjoyment. Maybe I'm really sick and tired of Penang. Those endless drama and torment I've experience and still experiencing is really making me nausea.

Human brain is so funny. When you consciously know that you shouldn't be doing something, you still want to do it subconsciously. Why? Why? Why!!!!! I'm really going to be schizo freak if this goes on. When you are drunk, are you doing things consciously or subconsciously? I also dunno la..So sick of it..Don't want to ruin my night by thinking those unnecessaries. Anyway, those who are in Penang now and want to meet up with me, please call me. I don't have a car!!! Argh!!! I had never experience car-less since 5 years ago when i had my SLK (Small Little Kancil). Kakaka...Now my Hyundai is almost dead. So I can quite officially announced that i'm CAR-LESS! Well of course unless i manage to revive my Hyundai. LOL.

Anyway, life is beautiful in KL. Maybe because I'm thoroughly sick with Penang. Therefore i see KL as a place i managed to seek peacefulness and serenity in life. Ironic right? KL life is supposed to be hectic and fast-moving-pace but to me it is the speed, the acceleration that i enjoy. The challenge I will face. That is where I found myself. The place where my brain is enjoying itself to the fullest.

Haha...Seriously i feel like time is rotting away when I'm in Penang. I see the same familiar face everywhere. Even the ah lians and ah bengs all look the same. Taxi driver all look so familiar. It is like i just saw them puffing in some coffee shop the day before. Even the beggars all look the same. Arghhh.....maybe you will see me complaining these in future but that time, it will be a different venue I'm complaining about. LOL.

Let me summarize my stay in Penang for the passed week with a similar word.

Disappointment

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ban, why disappointed with the stay in Penang?

I know how you feel about a place where you've lived for almost 1/4 of century. Haha! Same goes to my feelings toward Langkawi, which is far less happening than Penang.

Sigh...Life's like that

dominiqueban said...

sigh...shirley~ come out to the big world!!!