Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mulu Caves and Yoga Lin

My sister just got back from Mulu Caves. She was telling me stories about Mulu Caves. All this while i thought Mulu Caves is just another one of those cave that has nothing besides stalactites, stalagmites and bats. After her explanation, there seems to be more than what i thought there would have. Sounds very intereting. But really need a very strong pair of legs and stamina because it is all about walking and climbing stairs.


She told me there were a few millions bats inside. When she told me that, i was thinking what will happen if those bats pee together while you were walking below them. Does it feel like indoor raining? LOL. My bad. Anyway, she told me she and her friends were very excited when the bats flew out in groups of thounsands. But it seems endless. How many thounsands are there in a few millions? LOL..

Her friend which was my colleague also told me that there were leeches, centipedes and all funny funny bugs in the railing before they enter the trail. Once you are inside the trail, there are no leeches, bugs and suprisingly NO MOSQUITO! Haha...


Not my personal experience but i really wanna go and have a look. Sounds interesting and attractive. But 1st thing i must do now is to go on a diet. Sob. My sis say they had to squeeze in tiny seperation between the wall of the caves. After she told me that, it totally demoralised me of wanting to go Mulu Caves any sooner. Must minus off not only a few kgs but 10 few kgs on weight. Sob. So Mulu Caves, if you want me visit you, must popi popi i slim down. LOL!!

Ok. Enough of Mulu Caves. I'm gonna talk about Yoga Lin. How many people here know who Yoga Lin is? He is a new singer. He was the winner of the 1st season of 超級星光大道 or popularly known as Million Star to bananas like me. To those who dunno then you are a rotten banana. LOL..Joking!


Anyway, initially i never like this fella. I don't like the way he moves his mouth when he sing. It looks weird. But recently, i'm impressed by his singing. I never knew he had such unique voice until i heard his recently released album. It was after listening to his album that i went to youtube to watch those episodes of 超級星光大道 of him singing a few numbers that makes him the winner. Seriously amazing voice. If you are looking for someone to idolise, he might be a good choice.

This is Yoga Lin singing Ni Shi Wo De Yan (你是我的眼, You're My Eyes)


This is Yoga Lin duet with David Huang in Ni Ba Wo Guan Zhui (你把我灌醉, You Drunk Me)


The following 2 songs are my favourite in his album.

Shen Mi Jia Bin (神秘嘉賓, Mysterious Guest)


Bo Le (伯樂)


Can someone please tell me what does 伯樂 means?

P.S : Sorry. I very lazy check grammar and sentence struture tonight because i'm very sleep. Nitez!

popi popi = bless
banana = english educated chinese

No comments: