Wednesday, July 16, 2008

How do you go about Looking for a Job?

Hi guys! Guess where am I now? LOL. I'm at my sister's office. I'm here to SURF net. Haha!!!..Nola..actually my sis asked me come here to fake myself as an employee because some mafan client is coming to the office but the office had too few people. LOL. So i had to fake myself as an employee. Anyway, when i'm here, my sis forced me to create a post

"HOW DO YOU GO
ABOUT LOOKING FOR A JOB?"

So guys pls do me this favour. Answer me!!! Help me pls...if not my sis is going to nag me day and night asking me spam this question in every available forum until she get her answers...T_T

10 comments:

Joyce said...

i dunno =.=

Anonymous said...

Location location location. you know what i mean. lol. transportation also another thing. Sad huh? =X

ck said...

newspaper classifieds, jobstreet, and kang tao from ppl? ....lol

dominiqueban said...

joyce > pls use ur brain dun be so lazy to think f5

kim > yea i know location is a bad bad problem...

ck > u got kang tao from ivory? f3

ck said...

errrrr.... u want? quantity surveyor ngam bo? hahaha

Anonymous said...

ivory is simi dong dong? ah kor u ask ban ban kor go ur house help u wash toilet then every time give him a small tips can le ^^

dominiqueban said...

ck > what the heck is quantity surveyor?

ah rol > baddie la u...ah rol u go wash den i go wash f3...

Anonymous said...

f3 wo mai wash toilet although i dun like my current job. i think quantity surveyor means u take survey form give people and let them write down their views on the quantity of the product produce. *Anyhow say 1* cheese

dominiqueban said...

LOL...ck kor..pls tell me what is quantity surveyor~~

Anonymous said...

ya lor ah kor faster say mai dream again f3 cheese v(^^)v