Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Playlist Shuffle

Sorry it took me quite some time to remember that I've been tagged to do this. Here goes...

The rules are:
a. put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. for each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. put this on your blog.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
不拖不欠 by 鄭秀文 (Sammi Cheng)
LOL...it sounds like a deal...

2. How would you describe yourself?
我們都寂寞 - 陳奕迅 (Eason Chan)
See how lonely am I...sob

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
靠过来 - 大嘴巴 (Da Mouth)
Huhu...i like ppl to depend on me...

4. How do you feel today?
扯 - 周杰伦 (Jay Chou)
Not only today i love to do it everyday... :P

5. What is your life’s purpose?
12 Days of Christmas - Bing Crosby
No wonder la I like Christmas so much...LOL

6. What is your motto?
感動 - 側田 (Justin Lo)
So true...i like to "touch" ppl.. :P

7. What do your friends think of you?
Superstar - Jamelia
Woah...Thank You!! I thought i always self claimed it..Looks like i didn't.. :D

8. What do you think of your parents?
離開以後 - 张学友 (Jacky Cheung)
I always think of them when i'm away....

9. What do you think about very often?
Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You - George Benson
Now you realise how romantic am I?

10. What is 2+2?
Larger Than Life - Backstreet Boys
ROFL!!! YEA IT'S LARGER THAN LIFE!!!

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Forever Love - Gary Barlow
Who wants to be my best friend now?

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Love Hurts - Yiruma
So true! The person I like hurt me.. T_T

13. What is your life?
十分颜色 - 林宇中 ( Rynn Lin)
ROX BO?!?! Filled with colours ar!!! No wonder so many drama in my life.

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
猫头鹰 - 林宇中 (Rynn Lin)
Swt!!! I want to be an OWL?!?!?

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Let's start from here - 王若琳 ( Joanna Wang)
So sweet right? Faster line up to be the person I like.... :D

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
奇洛李维斯回信 - 薛凯琪 (Fiona Sit)
LOL!! I want Keanu Reevs to reply my letter on my wedding! :D

17. What will they play at your funeral?
黑色幽默 - 动力火车 (Power Station)
Haha!! Even when i'm dead i wanna hear a black humour!

18. What is your hobby/interest?
jump 2003 - Machi
I like to jump?!?! O.o

19. What is your biggest fear?
girls generation - SNSD
Girls are soooo scary....T_T

20. What is your biggest secret?
escape - Hoobastank
Shhhh....guess where i escape from....

21. What do you think of your friends?
爱爱- 曹格 (Gary Chaw)
See la...Be my friend so nice..I love you all..

22. What will you post this as?
手放开 - 李圣杰 ( Sam Lee)
Let me go please...T_T

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
追風筝的孩子 - 张敬轩( Hing Cheung)
Hmm...1st time only wanna strike d so i can play kite with my children. LAWL! O.o

Those i wanted to tag have already been tagged...so can i choose not to tag?
Okla...i tag la..let's see...
1. CY
2. RunawatCat
3. Esmond
4. Yan
5. Amy

Enjoy!! :D

2 comments:

Shu said...

ROFLMAO!! Your responses and the songs are so dam onz...

dominiqueban said...

LOL...i love the wad is 2+2..hahaha...larger than life...