Friday, July 25, 2008

Jay Please Flush The Toilet!!!

Sorry guys for not updating for a long time. I wanted to blog but my connection was too lousy. I can't post anything that is long. U imagine typing a 3000 words entry and when u press enter the only words u see is.."This page cannot be displayed. Please try again later"..

I'm currently doing intern in an advertising agency. Why intern? Of cos la, do remember i'm a physics graduate can't expect me to start the job and perform like those fresh grad from marketing or advertising courses. Anyway, i'm having a great time here. The lou sai is a cool and funny lady (Not bodek-ing...she wun read this blog also la). Not very streeful for now. But she did say there will be a lot of work so be prepared for a hard time.

Some might be wondering. Why am I not doing something related to my field of study? To most people, i'm gonna say i'm bored of it. But the truth is, i wanted to learn more and experience more from other fields. I've been seeing physics since form4. That will be like seeing physics for the past 8 years (OMG so long d). Bored is also quite accurate for an answer but i seriously want to experience something different. Btw, i'm only paid rm30 a day but got commission (i have no idea how to earn the commission because i'm not selling anything). Well, some of my friends are already getting pay like rm1.8 - 2.2k or some even as high as rm2.8 - 3k. Call me dumb if u want. I don't care.

Anyway, so much with myself. You must be wondering why my title entry is like dat. While i was rotting in my office today, suddenly i saw someone nudge me on msn.The chat is below. Relate it to my blog entry...Before looking at the chat, let me tell u how bored am i for the last few weeks. I was wondering what do i see if i cut the lizard into two. How does it feel to cut the lizard into two and will it split into two lizard if i cut it into two? I even ask ah rol can i call her baby Mei instead of just ah Mei (Ah rol is my Maple Mei which is older den me 3 months)...Hahaha...I siao liao la...Sorry Xi Wen i know u r angry..bcos of my comment on your photo.

Behold the chat.....


Sorry CK kor u r the main actor here again. After a few mins, Jay pollute their house with the smell of durian. ( For durian lovers, Jay aromatize their house with the smell of durian). One last reminder to my good friend Mr Jay!!

PLEASE REMEMBER TO FLUSH THE TOILET!

I end this entry with a song for Mr Jay. Andy Lau's 馬桶 (ma tong / toilet bowl).



6 comments:

ck said...

omg.... and i'm the first to post! walao post like these things bo sui la like this but as a warning to jay... (which i felt he shud be punished) shud let him tiok a bit.... ban yan yao chor sau wor.... whahaha i wanna laugh at tat time when he said that... add on with durians marrrleh.... speechless with jay d nowadays....

lastly, must remind u , JAY!!!

PLS REMEMBER TO FLUSH THE TOILET!!!

dominiqueban said...

LOL...if he sees this post i think he will remember.

ck said...

LOL difficult to say man... tat fella is Jay man...maybe he can ignore also

dominiqueban said...

LOL...maybe he tl after seeing this post...hahaha

Joyce said...

=.= swtness

ck said...

lolz.... maybe