Thursday, February 5, 2009

Time Flies

It's me again. Don't you guys find it weird that I'm actually updating my blog everyday. It has been a long time since I had time to update my blog everyday. Yes I do have weekends but weekends are for leisure. Mind you, blogging need attention and brainwork. I need to utilise all my brain cell to read and write at the same time. Especially when I'm in office, I need to be very sensitive with my surrounding. Haha. Just trying to sound dramatic. I actually had a very busy morning. I was studying floor plans, dig into my limited knowledge of marketing trying to plan 2nd stage marketing strategies for my client and checking the details of some packaging. When the clock reached the 12 hour mark, something struck my mind. Oh damn...at this speed i'm going, I'll be bored again after lunch. Just as i thought. I'm now sitting down in front of the screen thinking of what to do. Sometimes i wonder, am i really that free or am i too fast? I hate the idea of not having anything to do. I feel very miserable. That's the reason I turn to blog, hoping to kill some time. While I blog, I've been accused of MSN-ing a few times because to my colleague and boss, when I'm typing during free time, it means chatting in MSN. Anyway, if I put myself in their shoe, I would probably think the same. Blogging is not so bad right? That's what i thought. Haha...

Ok...back to the topic. Time flies when we are busy. That's the reason when we got older, time passed us by faster. Last week when I was back in Penang, I felt time passed me by so fast that I didn't even had enough time to rest. Now that I'm back in KL, I felt time passed me by even faster. I could still remember last week Thursday at this time, I was so sick that I spent the whole noon sleeping and now it is Thursday again. If KL is a fast moving city, does that mean time moved faster as well? Aih...

I was browsing through some blogs yesterday and I saw Junn's blog. He was talking bout silly boys. Aih..I was one of the silly boy those days but I didn't had any crush on the form6 girls lo. Okla...my ex was during my form6 days also but I was in form6 already ma. Hmm..playing football under the rain....I can still remember...we will not stop playing unless the rain get so heavy that we can see each other. Street soccer. I think it is the best sport ever played by any Xaverian. Well, I can still remember how fast we ran if we broke the staff room window. LOL!Prrraaaannnggggg!!! Next moment, the court is empty. Staying back to play street soccer till 5pm is a tradition la. You can't say you never play street soccer before if you are a Xaverian.

Damn..I miss those days. I bet you guys missed it too.

But it is no time to think back. Let's think ahead and fight for a better future. Chiong arhhh!!!

4 comments:

ck said...

yeah.... pranggggggggg..... and i'm the only one left there.... pro.... everyone's reaction was juz so instant....

Anonymous said...

bro fight n chiong is 2 different things...have to differentiate it properly...LoL...

Shu said...

hear the praaaanggg then faster chiong ar..

dominiqueban said...

ck > you pro ma..hahaha...but i remember we all damn geng lo... really prangggg nia...all gone..

ano > we wanna fight den only chiong ma...if dowan fight why chiong?

shu > u got see b4 meh? this one also i tell you de...