Sunday, February 1, 2009

9 Days of CNY @ Penang

Time flies when you are having fun. That's all I can say about my fruitful yet disappointed trip back to the Pearl of the Orient. I shouldn't be back here too long because the thought of going back to the fighting life of hectic KL is making hesitation so much more meaningful in life. Haih. I met those i want to meet. I ate those food i craved. I visited places I once hang out. Only 1 major disappointment. I only managed to meet that person I wanted to meet so much, once. It's ok. Either I like it or not, I'm going back to KL in 5 hours time.

I have always wanted to deny this but age is really munching itself into us every moment. CNY doesn't seem so fun anymore. Angpows do not look as appealing as it used to be. No fire crackers were sounded. No anticipation of visiting family and relatives. No mood to walk around shopping malls. No jokes were laughed like how we used to laugh. Is it only me? Or does it hit everyone else as well? I wonder.

Anyway, I need to go pack and get ready to go back to KL. Cheers~

When shall I see you again?

6 comments:

Joyce said...

it hits me too... HARD.

and believe me, this year's cny was the suckiest ever in my whole 24 years.

dominiqueban said...

i think it will get suckier..bcos when we grow older...things sux more!!! roar!!!

Anonymous said...

dun worry...every1 feels that...the excitement of cny is not there anymore and the main reason is our AGE..lol...btw who is the person u manage only to met once?very curious... :)

dominiqueban said...

there seems to be a lot of anonymous these days...who r u?!?!?!?!

Shu said...

LOL yeah.. Too many anonymous ppl hanging around. I missed 2 years of CNY d!! Who kena more? Damn depressing lar... T__T

dominiqueban said...

well...this is not a good year anyway. miss it also nvm...hahaha...happy cny!!