Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Back to Work!

After spending 9 days in Penang island, I'm now back in KL. Once again entertaining the hectic life of KL city. I can say this year didn't start well for lots of us. I had been hearing complaints and quarrels even on the 1st day of CNY.

Mine didn't start good as well. I was at Lam Wah Ee Hospital on the 1st day of CNY because I had to fetch CK there. He had food allergy. His eyes and lips were swollen. Whole body rashes. Luckily it was mild. He was given 2 injections and some "pills". Haha! On the 4th day, I was down with fever. And i purposely asked my sis to come back KL on the 5th so I can use the car on the 4th. Haiz.

On Saturday, me and CK paid Tai Sui Yeh a visit. As all OX were obliged to go and visit him so that he could blessed them with some luck. Actually not bless la. I think is lend some luck because at the end of the year, we need to return it to him. Hmm...nvm...but Tai Sui Yeh rocks! Just after we visited him, we found a parking at Zim Sum. A lot of cars were queueing up but when we arrived, so zhun got car come out. LOL! We also found a table once we stepped into the restaurant.

I didn't ate a lot during the festive period because most of the time I'm outside. Sadly, I didn't manage to watch any CNY movie. I think I'm going to go for a movie spree this weekend. Who wanna join me?

Well coming back to work was not as exciting as I anticipate. Maybe I just need time to recharge battery. Having a holiday too long is no good. It makes me lazy. I tend to miss Penang more than work. Haha. Anyway, it's normal la i guess. Nobody should rest on their laurels and wait for things to happen. We push for things to happen especially during this time of our life and from the look of the economy, i think we need to push extra hard.

Fighters! Let's unite. This time, is do or die!

By the way, now I'm hoping that Tai Sui Yeh will bless me more in other aspect of life. Hehe....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah.. true..
age is catching up.
fight now or never!

lets all turn to fighter mode and chiong for a better 2009!

screw the economy downturn and reap the best out of it!!
lets gamble against it!!!!!

dominiqueban said...

yea totally agree with you bro...let's bring out the best in us

Anonymous said...

u all will age but not me, i am still 18 yrs old haha =x

dominiqueban said...

ah mei mai dream...u going 24 le..=x

Anonymous said...

ROAR SIA!!! mai say my age in here lar kor. age is my secret zeh f3

dominiqueban said...

lol...know ur age but dunno u ma...nvm la...:P