Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Updates

Hi! Once again I'm blogging in the office. There is a problem with me lately. I only blog when i feel like blogging. It is no longer a daily routine to me just like when i first started this blog. I believe loads of your guys are too lazy to come visit my blog anymore because there were no updates. Nothing interesting to read anymore and I guessed most of you can see, these days my blog is more photo less talking. Even when i talk, the contents are not powderful enough to capture your reading attention.

Why why why? I wonder. Why am i so not in the mood to blog? Not only that, most of the blogs that i visit, their rate of entries also started to slow down like mine. Are blogger directly proportional to the economy? I doubt so.

Anyway, my daily routine these days are nothing but bored. Just the same old thing every other working adults do. If you are working, you know what i mean. But my job is my latest passion. It occupied most of my time. Working hours for me is like 9 to 9. You might think I'm dumb. Haha. Why work for such long hours? But the end result is beyond words could describe.

Some people work hard for money. Some people work hard to get praised. But for me, I work hard to see the end result regardless good or bad, it is a learning experience. Seriously, if you use your heart to work, it pays. I'm not saying that I don't like money and praises. But the end result is what that makes me smile. Maybe, I'm a person that enjoy the last smile.

OK I know is SS but u all also SS2 ma. LOL! If you guys got listen to 988 lately, then you should be able to understand wad is SS and SS2.

Let me tell you some of the very interesting places I visit recently. Rawang Old Town is really an old town. Not the white coffee Old Town. It is called Rawang Old Town. It looks like a cowboy town. Haha. Remind me of Penang Road in Penang. The other place is JinJang. My colleague told me that JinJang is a scary place to go. But when i took a drive to JinJang, it reminds me of Perak Road in Penang. Oh damn! I seriously miss Penang. Everywhere I go, I relate it to Penang.

But Chinese New Year is coming so I'll be back in Penang soon! Haha.

Actually there is something that I wanted to blog in a separate entry but never mind la. Just add it here cos if I procrastinate again, I don't know when will be the next update.

I was reading some blogs yesterday. I read halfway and then i clicked the (x) at the top right corner. Blogs these days are seriously lacking in quality. Everybody wants to blog but of cos after writing your blog, please paste it at Microsoft Words to spell check and grammar check before posting it out for readers. I'm serious. Sorry SS again, even with my command in English, I have to read all over again before posting it out to public.

Here is the top 2 things that irritates me when i read blogs.

Spelling mistakes don't irritates me because I do it all the time :P. But do make sure that your sentences were correctly formed before posting it out to the public. Reading is a leisure so please don't spoilt it by using words/phrases in the wrong place! Yesterday when i was reading some of the blogs, I had to scratch my head to think what is this fella trying to say. I was so annoyed by this sentence yesterday. "I decided to go to chill out before going home " When i read that, I was like HUH! If he meant that club ChillOut then ok. But the entry is about having a cup of white coffee. Do they serve white coffee in ChillOut? Baileys? I was totally annoyed because the pleasure of reading were disturbed! I think the correct sentence should be "I decided to go chilling out before going home". Correct me if I'm wrong.

Please do not repeat the same facts over and over again. For those blog readers, I think you know that the entries were arrange chronologically according to date. Can you imagine reading a whole page with repeated facts? I was reading this blog.

"I lost my ipod" (2 Dec 2008)
"Sob. Someone stole my ipod" (5 Dec 2008)
"I should have checked my car door if not my ipod won't be stolen" (9 Dec 2008)
"So bored now. Haiz where are you my ipod?" (14 Dec 2008)
"Why i so bad luck? 1st my ipod now my TV! " (18 Dec 2008)
"Damn you whoever that stole my ipod" (23 Dec 2008)
"Emo la..I need my ipod to calm me down" (27 Dec 2008)
"List of bad luck in year 2008: 1) I lost my ipod" (31 Dec 2008)

I wonder how long the list can go. Seriously got me irritated. I almost commented and say "Damn it. Go buy a new one la and stop grunting about it!"

So new blogger and existing blogger, please be reminded and stopped doing mistakes like that. OK?

JUST SAY OK FOR THE SAKE OF MAKING ME HAPPY BECAUSE I TYPE SUCH A LONG ENTRY. oops! :D

3 comments:

Shu said...

"I decided to go chilling out before going home"

I wish to make a minor correction from my way of interpreting the sentence. I think that this sounds better:
"I decided to chill out before going home"

But for me, I'd definitely write like this: "I decided to chill out a little before going home".

However, the world "chill out" doesn't sound too good to me and I'd always replace this with something more appropriate like:
"I decided to have a cup of coffee just to relax/chill out before going home".

Hahaha... =P

Joyce said...

lol shu.. u got it right on score. yeah... her last sentence is way better.

dominiqueban said...

aiyo..okok..i also not very happy wif mine...but i trying to stay on par with the actual sentence.. >.<..thanks for readng f3