Thursday, January 22, 2009

Looking Back at The Year of Rat (1)

I had always wanted to write about my days in the year 2008 but I was quite busy towards the year end and when i was free, i was stricken by laziness. Anyway, life doesn't have take 2 but we do have a take 2 for new year. Haha.. Just 3 weeks ago, we were celebrating new year and now we are inches away from celebrating the other new year. So I guessed I was given a second chance to grant about my life in the year of Rat. Few night ago, while I was lying down on my bed, I felt I had lots of achievement this year. I became a more determine person than before. I took a few difficult decision and I'm still leaving a happy life. Of cos when i looked back, it wasn't easy to make decision like that but after all, it wasn't so bad at all.

Those who knew me well enough would have known what dramatic life i had over the year. Unstoppable twist and turn in every corner of my life. Forcing me into dead end and I had to fight with my evil self to redeem my freedom. Having push myself all the way from zero to now a semi hero (perasan case). Of cos without you guys, my journey would have been incomplete. I might still be trapped in the never ending maze of miserable.

Looking back at it, I did something very proud this year. I graduated! Haha. I'm now a BSc. in Physics with Honour. Woohooo..Not easy ok? Did you guys know that I almost didn't get to graduate because my CGP was only 1.93. Well, I charged all my power and gave a final blast during my last semester and I graduated with 2.53. Hahahahaha...Geng leh? Siao Siao..Don't play play. But after my exam, I was totally worn out. Like those kungfu master charged all their power to one point den blasted it and then slowly die or lose all their power. I'm the lucky one, I just lose all my power. Haha.

I guess I had been reading quite a fair amount of lala blog these days. Even my blogging style is slowly adapting to theirs. Damn...must change!! must change!! ....

Ok let's see what else there is to talk about. Of cos the next most excruciating decision was my move to the big town, Kuala Lumpur. Not a town of dream for anyone who wanted a peaceful life. When I first moved here from Penang, CK told me that KL is a fast moving city. Even the people here walked faster. After staying here for almost half a year, I wondered if I'm now walking faster than usual. Haha. No la. KL is not as scary as it is rumoured. Moreover, the rumours came from anti-KL people. No idea why they anti KL. Traffic jam, Penang also got la. Crimes, I think the rate can fight also. Well, there is one truth among all the rumours, it is a fast moving city. People here fight against time in work. I think even beggars had quota to fulfil. Anyway, contradicting to most of my friends, I'm actually enjoying life in KL. Maybe because they were here for the passed 4 years and they were totally aggravated by the life in KL. Ok. I'll answer you 4 years later (if i manage to survive that long) on how's life in KL. Haha.

About my work, I believed by now most of you would have known that I'm in advertising. My pay is not those dream pay anyone would want but I still stick to my principal, "Every working day is a learning day."Knowledge is beyond value. Haha.

Ok. Enough of KL. Let's see. Hmm...should I stop here? Haha. Of cos the biggest of all those dramas had yet to be unfold in this entry. Seriously wanna say meh? Even though I don't really care but I scared later someone is going to say I brain wash others to make them think I'm the good guy. ROFL. At least I don't threaten people by saying things like, "Don't you feel bad after eating all my candies? I collect the candies for so long and I gave it to you." Nobody asked you to give, you yourself want to give, why blame others? Oops... I think I say too much d. Haha.... But seriously, this is to knock some sense out of you if you were to ever read this entry.

One more thing before I end this entry. I hate people who lied to me face to face. Once bitten, twice shy, thrice you are out of my life. Cheers folks~

p/s Don't chill me. I'm not hot. Do note that this is part 1. Huhu ....V(^_^)V

2 comments:

Shu said...

Can I have some candies? ^_^

dominiqueban said...

last time gave you a lot le..wad also gave you le...^_^