Friday, January 23, 2009

Looking Back at The Year of Rat (2)

GONG XI FA CAI!!!

Welcome to part 2 of this very anticipating blog entry (perasan case again). Anyway, I'm not gonna talk more about the candy issue but if you don't wanna eat the candy, why did you unwrapped it? Haha.. I know it is metaphoric but whoever that ate chili will feel the spiciness. LOL.. let me reword it in a more comical way.

Ali : I have no intention to eat candy.
Baba : Ok I trust you.
After a few days....
Candy : Ali had been unwrapping me. Sob.
Baba : But I tot Ali say he doesn't wanna eat candy.
Why did Ali unwrapped the candy if he had no intention to eat the candy?

Haha.. I'm just too good at this. Get the link? Woohoo...

In this entry, I'm gonna put my new year resolution here. Some might be quite bizarre but i rather dream 300% and achieve 30% rather den dream 100% and achieve 10%. Haha...

1) Lost 30kg
2) Buy Nokie 5800 Xpress music
3) Drive a Toyota Wish
4) Get an xtra hot date on Valentines
5) Own an Oakley
6) Drink at least one bottle of Black Label every month
7) Go to Waikiki for holiday
8) Get an iMac
9) Get at least 5 celebrities as close friend
10) Gather with my bros for a dinner every month

I believe it is not that difficult to achieve 1 out of 10 gua. Haha!

Got to go sleep d. Driving back Penang in 4 hours time. Can't wait to go footie with my bros. Yeeeharrr!!!

GONG XI FA CAI!!!

4 comments:

Shu said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Hope you can achieve a least 30% in your list!

dominiqueban said...

hope so...GONG XI FA CAI!!!

Anonymous said...

aiya...1 out of 10.

hengtai dinner every month ok ma.

hahahha


KEONG AHH

dominiqueban said...

lol..i know..actually i'm having more den 1 in a month...f3..keong arhh!!! huat arh!!!