Monday, January 19, 2009

Crazy Saturday

I had the most unbelievable Saturday in my life. 1st i went for an annual party of my client at VR1 after that i went to Scarlet with my bros. When i reached home, it was around 5am. I was dropped dead tired. But surprisingly, i woke up at 830am. Hmm...weird rite? I thought I was drunk. I drank so much but only sleep for 3 and 1/2 hours. When I woke up, I was ok. Not like my previous 2 drunk experience. Next day wake up seriously no strength to walk also. Haha...Anyway, that's the past.

I left home at 5pm and reach home at 5am. Damn...can u imagine 12 hours of party? Maybe i should sleep more because i feel so tired now that even this morning when i went for the presentation, I was not fully alert. Halfway dozing off in front of a marketing manager of an established international company. Not really dozing off le...just day dreaming but with a smile on the face. Haha.

The 1st party was at VR1. A bistro at Damansara Intan, directly next to the new Tropicana Mall. The place not bad. Quite small though. Just good enough for a small party la. Hehe. After that i went to Scarlet at Cineleisure. Scarlet was not bad. I'm also quite blur d after quite a number of beers at VR1. So when I was at Scarlet, i'm just shaking my booty all the way. Haha.

I don't have this kind of occasion all the time. So it was a real crazy saturday. Wooohooo .... can i have more? :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya...pepsi ask for more...lol

dominiqueban said...

yer..ask for "more".. you wanna "more" what? lah sam lo u....(>.<)

yan said...

oh yea ah ban.. u asked for it man.. imma here in kay elle liao

dominiqueban said...

woohooo....at last the multi million dollar question had the answer!!