Thursday, October 2, 2008

Busy

Sorry folks! I'm really busy these few days. I had my dinner every night after 9pm. Sometimes as late as 11pm. Really work till wanna go crazy d but there are a lot of mixed feelings. As a newbie in the industry, I cannot escape from being scolded but then which newbie never get scolded. Ha ha. That is how i comfort myself. It's OK la..I'm not gonna give up. Every experience is a learning experience! But i do get praised quite often. :D

Anyway, I'm here to apologize for not updating on some of the things that i promised you guys. I'm not gonna continue the Wai Tai Fu Warriors adventure because I'm not in the mood for fiction these days. As for those MTV that i promised, I will get it done once i get a new computer or laptop. This computer is too old to cope with the memory needed to produce a MTV.

I got a lot to write about but then, I'm stuck again. My brain refuses to work after 12. Today is a public holiday and I slept the whole day. Now u can imagine how tired am I or maybe how lazy am I or maybe how boring am I. Ha ha....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh, what program u used to produce the MTV? Mind sharing ah?

I'm kinda interested in making some videos these days on my recent Genting trip with my friends....


From:
Xavier Wong

dominiqueban said...

windows movie maker can make d...

Anonymous said...

Oh...no la..

cos i saw some a bit more sophisticated fanmade video on youtube, was wanting to know the secret...

~Xavier