Monday, October 20, 2008

1000 viewers!!!!

OMG reach 1000 viewers already!!! Yay!!!

I just came back from Penang yesterday. My stay in Penang didn't even lasted for 36 hours T_T....only 34 hours...but i managed to eat a lot of Penang delicacies!!! Yum Yum!!!

Char Koay Teow

Char Koay Kak

Satay

Fried Oyster

Chee Cheong Chuk

Lor Bak

Cucur Udang

Mee Goreng

Wan Tan Mee

Curry Mee

Dim Sum

Lor Mee

Poh Piah

Fried Rice

Jawa Mee

Penang Asam Laksa!!

Yum Yum!!! Of cos i had a great time not only because of the food but because i had all my close friends accompanying me. Thank a lot guys!!

I didn't manage to snap any photos because my phone goes out of batt through out my whole journey in Penang. Anyway, I got those photos from the internet, taken by individuals who enjoyed those food as much as i do. Thanks a lot!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah ban ban kor, u make me drooling liao lar. i wan to eat all of them. Bring me go eat. sob sob. TK kor u still remember our promise ma?

Joyce said...

lol ah rol... tk kor wont remember de. f3 ban after u post it then only i noe that we ate so many things sia =.=''

Anonymous said...

y tk kor wun remember? sob sob T_T, wah jie u all go eat boh bring me...sad sad

dominiqueban said...

lol...now u realise? eat ka siao..LOL

yuki tenshi said...

chee cheong chuk n char koay kak seems to be mine lo... =P

Anonymous said...

Of cos i remember le..u must come to pg only i can bring u go eat eat eat eat eat ma...if not how to bring u go eat?? snap photos and put in front of ur table and think of it everyday?!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

lol tk kor u very funny hor...i dun wan photo i wan real de. ho lar 1 day i go penang u bring me go eat eat. ^^

Anonymous said...

Ok..u mai ho lar till song song but in the end bo come pg..u like to ppk one de..u r ppk queen >.<

CY said...

What ler Ban, din tell me. I could hv snapped the Dim Sum for u :P

dominiqueban said...

haha....nvr tot of that...was too happy to meet u guys...hahahaha

Anonymous said...

tk kor,ppk is simi lai d? I noe i am milo queen nia doesnt noe i also a ppk queen -.-

dominiqueban said...

ppk is bad word...joyce jia say de...f3

Anonymous said...

wah tk kor scold me bad words. sob sob ah kor, jie, ban ban kor see tk bully me sob sob

Anonymous said...

zzz..who say ppk is a bad word?? ur ban kor lie u de la..i never bully ah rol mei mei de ^^..
Faster come pg then i take u go eat ho liaoz..

Anonymous said...

then simi is ppk? i wanna noe f3

dominiqueban said...

small girl cannot know f3..

Anonymous said...

i am not a small gal lar i 23 liao leh f3

Anonymous said...

lol..in our heart, u r still small..summore is our mei mei...did u see kor kor teach mei mei not good de things!!!

Anonymous said...

tk kor > f3, then u mai say tt i am a ppk queen la. arbo get say by you and i dunno what is that. very sad 1 leh