Sunday, October 26, 2008

Glamorous Weekend with JayChuah

YES!! You guessed it right...it is the same JayChuah from the previous post. But this time, no more jokes from him. We had a glamorous weekend. How glamour? Wait till you finish reading this post then you decide glamour or not.

Saturday, 26 Oct 2008, 8pm

I went to a friend house to wait for JayChuah, Zac and CK to arrive to fetch me and our friend for dinner. Who that friend is? Haha. It is an old friend of mine and JayChuah. Her name is Petrina Goh. She was so stunningly beautiful that night that even choosy Zac agree that she is ONZ. Out of 4 guys who went to dinner with her that night, I can say that 3 and a half of us were almost mesmorise by her. Why half? Because CK was very careful with his comment. Haha. Actually all this while she look normal to me because each time i went out with her, she didn't put much make up on. But she look different yesterday. Maybe she had more time to prepare herself yesterday. Haha...anyway, wad so glamourous about her? She talk about investment with no hesitation. She inserted quite a lot of investment knowledge into me. Haha..

We went to Marche for dinner and then to Laundry Bar for a drink. We joked and talked generously. But towards the end of the day, she ws quite upset. Haha. That's because we told her the nickname we gave her since 6 years ago when we 1st knew her. Haha. Better don't make it public if not she's going to kill us. LOL!!! Anyway, she was a nice person to hang out with. Pretty with brain, humourous by speech, spontaneous in topics and most important, elegant yet approachable.

Sunday 27 Oct 2008, 12am

We went to pick up another friend of mine, CK and Zac. She was like a younger sister to me. She comes to me when she got problem with her assignment like a sister asking help from an older brother in homework. Haha. Must action a bit la..You know who I'm talking about? I'm talking about Miss Model of The World 2008 2nd Runner up, Kate Choong.

Before we picked her up, we told her to dress nicely because we want to go clubbing after that i called her again to ask her wear normal can already because we not going clubbing. After a while, I called to ask her wear half nice because we are undecided whether to go clubbing or not. When we reached her house, as expected she don't look happy because of our indecisiveness. LOL. Sorry la Kate!

We went to Maison because JayChuah got half a bottle of whiskey left there. Woah she can really dance. JayChuah was not high enough to shuffle so not much of action from him. Summore we are missing a few of the clubbing kakis. Anyway, we had a hell of fun there especially during this song.



I forgot to mention, she was towering all the guys in Maison. Maybe except one or two which includes Zac. Anyway, she was a fun person tp hangout with. Attractive in characteristics, understanding by needs, dance floor queen and most obvious, arrogantly friendly.

Sunday, 27 Oct 2008, 3pm

Me and JayChuah went to MidValley Megamall to meet a friend at starbucks. When we reach there, my friend suddenly say, "Eh I got a friend coming". Minutes later, I saw someone approaching. Then my friend wave to her. I was totally stunned. Guess who she is? I don't think anyone can guess it. She is Miss World Malaysia 2008 Soo Wincci. I was totally shocked to the tip of my toe.

She was quite a fun person to talk with. We were joking and having fun in Starbucks. She looked so different. I don't remember she looked like that in the newspaper. Haha. She shot us with a few jokes that doesn't make sense at all. Better don't reveal it. It is (@_@!!!)

Hey Wincci, if u ever read this entry, the "this knee" was the best among the rest. I believe it is the only one furthest from being labeled as cold. Haha...

Anyway, she was the most unexpectable person for me to meet today. Beauty with talent, cold in jokes. LOL! humble in presence, happy go lucky and most significant, spontaneously humorous in conversation.

After complimeting all those ladies, i think JayChuah deserve some compliment as well. Slacking with initiative, big dreams in words, hardworking in constrained time and most respected, fighting till his very last bullet. LOL!!!

6 comments:

Joyce said...

so all the guys lao hao sui during the weekends? hehe! anyway... it's nice to get to enjoy every once in a while. not like me who's rotting becoz of exams! T.T

Anonymous said...

wow, all the fantastic stuff over the weekend...niceee

dominiqueban said...

joyce > chill...i rotted thru exams also...

lxw > not as fantastic as all your weekends la...

Unknown said...

Wow!What a glamorous weekend!It's been months since I last went clubbing. I miss the music,the dancefloor,the whiskey.In short, I miss shaking my booty on the dancefloor & having fun with my friends.Lucky u Ban!U got to enjoy ur weekend with gorgeous girls.Not just any gorgeous girl,gorgeous & famous girls!Anyway,it's a cool post ;)

Kate Choong said...

sweat... what a nice sentence
-> she was 'Towering' all the guy in Maison. =.=

dominiqueban said...

that's the truth ma...you were towering all the guys...hahaha