Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cocoaland Warehouse Sales Kepong

Hi guys! It has been quite sometime since I last posted an entry with words on it. I did the previous post in a hurry. I was rushing my proposal till late that night so I'm too tired to use my brain to write so i just kept it simple and word-less. Anyway, the previous long post was the 100th entry in this blog. I purposely kept it for something personal. After that 100th post, i decided to take that big step towards the next phase of my life. Anyway, the ad i posted in my previous post was something i did for the warehouse sales. Of cos i did not do it on my own, the studio team did the design while I just checked the details. :P Thanks a lot guys! :D


Anyway, I'm here to talk about Cocoaland Warehouse Sale in Kepong. If you guys do not know about Cocoaland, I'll just brief you all about it. Cocoaland Holdings Bhd is a main board public listed company in Bursa Malaysia. It manufacture gummy, cookies and a lot more confectionaries. If you guys still remember KokoJelly, Cocoaland is the manufacturer.

Last weekend Warehouse Sales was not a big bang but it did break the sales record of last year on Saturday. I'm not sure about Sunday because it was raining but the boss didn't not complain about the sales. He just complain about the rain. I went on all 3 days of the sales because i wanted to take some photos but everytime when i'm there, the boss will tell me i just miss the big crowd.

I went on Saturday morning and the amount of customers was moderate but i received a call from my boss that evening saying the sales on Saturday broke the previous year record. The big crowd came after 3pm.

On Sunday afternoon, around 1pm is started to rain and the wind was so strong that it tore a few of the Warehouse Sales banner. The rain stopped after an hour. I went to the Warehouse Sales around 4pm and i saw the same amount of people like the previous day. I met the boss and he told me the big crowd came at 11am this morning. Dang! I miss the crowd again!

I won't give up! I still got this coming weekend for me to snap some good shots. Haha. Here are some pictures that i manage to snap on Sunday. This weekend i might be going to Rawang to see the Warehouse Sales over there. Whee...






Wish me luck this weekend. Hope the sales is better this weekend!

No comments: