Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Update

Sorry to those who had been visiting my blog. I had no time to update my blog. I was fully occupied the last few weeks. I had great weekends. I went back to Penang last weekend and had a marvelous Sunday night. The turnover mood was tremendous. I need permission before i can blog further about what happen that night. It might cause massive controversy and more drama to the never ending drama.

Did u know i removed a lot of old posts due to controversy? Haha..those who had been loyal to this blog must have read one or more before. So controversial that it causes a major protest of feelings among some of my very close friends. Anyway, those were the past. I believe they had seen the truth behind my scrupulous writing.

Don't worry. This time i will translucent my masterpiece before i publicized it. I don't want to remove any entry from this blog anymore. Maybe at the end of the post i should add things like "This post is solely fictional. Any similarities is due to coincidence"

HAHA (Dominique Ban laughing sarcastically)

29 comments:

ck said...

HAHAHAHAHA<<<< super sarcastically and i tot u were suppose to be going back early in the morning? 6 am? Woah... mm tung our dinner at 3 tiao lor so rox??? LOL

Unknown said...

=.=" Sweat...

ck said...

shirley also swt... mai swt la shirley ...

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..i also swtzzz...

Joyce said...

i also, also swt.. =.=''

anyway, isit scrupulous or unscrupulous? coz without scruples = bad thing ma... and u said scrupulous writing...

dominiqueban said...

scrupulous la..
swt wad? u all mai kesi kesi la...especially that ano...

Unknown said...

LOL Dunno, CK. The first response I gave after reading this post is>>>>>>>>> swt =.="

dominiqueban said...

wad so sweat?
shirley u know my blog last time kena flame b4 meh?

Anonymous said...

so chiem dun understand this post at all ><

dominiqueban said...

ah mei this blog only chiem ppl can understand =X

Anonymous said...

baka er ge, u saying me stupid ar? dun khi hu wa f3.. next time mai write so chiem. mei mei dun understand sia :'(

ck said...

lol.... ban u dam ghai... indirectly shoot mei... baka u f3

dominiqueban said...

where got wor? i'm applying life into this blog =X..life is so chiem... so is this blog...

Anonymous said...

ya life is indeed chiem but u no need write such chiem words. i dun understand just like dua lou dun understand chinese like tt. f3

ck said...

piang.... titi must relate me wan wor... diao lo ...

dominiqueban said...

lol...dua lou pro d la...dun always say him la..

Anonymous said...

eeee lou not I say him d. dua lou kaki tell me in msn de rofl. Dua lou, always relate u means u famous ma. U should feel proud lol

Joyce said...

=.=''

dominiqueban said...

woah...mei mei make me happy..say me famous :D

Anonymous said...

lol ban ban kor ur eyes gt stamp ar? I saying dua lou aka ah kor aka ck and not saying u..f3

ck said...

lol... means my eyes also got stamp... i tot u saying ban

Anonymous said...

you two eyes always got stamp de lar!!! qi si wo le

dominiqueban said...

lol..we all got stamp on eye f3

Anonymous said...

ya somemore is a very dua diu d stamp f3

Anonymous said...

LoL..the biggest stamp on my eyes is to know ah rol....wahahaha..opps..haha..
ah rol mei, u still little gal le..this blog ar very chiem de..if u dun understand means ur mind still in wonderland having fun without knowing wat is the true reality!!..LoL...

Anonymous said...

u baka tk kor, my mind is not in wonderland!!!! and u say the biggest stamp on ur eyes is to noe me this mei mei. hao lor i mai come to this blog le then u wun have stamp liao. *Go away crying*

Anonymous said...

sob sob..ah rol mei mai cry mai cry..i joking nia..without u, we all wont be as cheerful as u le.
u r our kai xing guo..^^ i baka =.=

Anonymous said...

keke...tk kor finally admit he is baka ^^ hao lar mai cry le keke got you all these wonderful kors and jie, I where bear to leave ^^

Anonymous said...

^^..yaya..we all are wonderful kors and jie..u also are our wonderful mei mei..kai xing guo mei mei...!! love u muacks >.<