Monday, March 31, 2008

新不了情

12 hours from now, i will officially complete my FYP. I'm having my viva later at 2pm. I would like to thanks Joyce in advance for her laptop because I need a lappy for my viva and i don't have one. So u need to lend from her. Kam Siah!!!

Anyway, it had been more a week since i last blog. I'm just too busy last week. Had something personal to do and some personal feelings had been cultivating itself inside me. Never mind. I ignore it already. No time to think so much. LOL. Last Wednesday i had a test and I got my final assignment due last Friday. Now I'm just waiting for the viva tomorrow then i can concentrate in studying for my finals.

Last Friday, I had dinner at Tao with Joyce, TK, Amy ( Birthday Girl) and Dann. Nice place. Good food. I will put up the pictures once Amy send it to me.

Joyce. Here is something for you to increase your general knowledge. SM is not Sex Maniac. SM is Sadomasochism.

Ok...by now u guys must be wondering why is my title 新不了情. For those who kept themselves update with the latest news on the entertainment industry should have known that there is this new drama entitled C'est La Vie, Mon Cheri. It is a drama version of the award winning tear jerker, 1993 新不了情 acted by Anita Yuen and Lau Ching Wan. After 15 years, here's the drama version acted by Fiona Sit and Chen Kun. I wanted to watch it but i'm just too busy for another drama. I'll watch it if i remember after my finals. Haha..

Last time, the song 新不了情 sung by Wan Fang was a big hit. Now, the theme song of C'est La Vie, Mon Cheri which is 新不了情 was performed by Jane Chang. It was shocking to know that Jane Chang is not the winner of SuperGirl. She's just the second runner up. With such a stunning and captivating voice, it makes me wonder. Hmm.....Well, maybe it is just me alone that felt her voice was good because when i showed 'someone' that youtube video of Jane Chang singing "Loving You", that 'someone' just give me a reaction as if any living soul ( which includes that 'someone') can sing like that.

Anyway, the youtube video is over here...and I'm featuring the song 新不了情 by Jane Chang.



Now tell me, can every living soul sing like her?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm, by saying her high note is like mariah carey, and her normal voice over is like christina, is that considered "as if anyone can sing like that"? get ur facts right.

Joyce said...

ur welcome ^^ must chia me eat later.

dominiqueban said...

i'm saying that your REACTION were like as if anyone can sing that...i didn't say u said anyone can sing that...nvm...and pls dun always ask ppl to get their facts right...it is rude in certain situation...sorry if this comment provoke u...i'm not having a good day...

Unknown said...

She's GOOD!
*pats pats* Don't be upset...Cheer up,Ban! :)

dominiqueban said...

if only everyone were like you...=x