Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fading

Things come things go. This is how life is. Certain things in life it came when u least expect it. It left when you've got no choice. It is all about possession. Once we possessed it, we must appreciate it. Once it is gone, no matter how much we want it back, it will never come back. A lot of things had been happening lately. Most of all involved the word fading.

Some things had been fading from my life. People? Friendship? Time? Feelings? When we grew older, we get more and more selfish. When we get selfish, we ignore all those ethic that we once held on upon so tightly. Sometimes we think there is nothing wrong but actually to other people, it changes the whole view and perspective about a person. For example, digging nose in public is not wrong but when u saw someone digging nose in public, what would be your first impression?

When we are desperate to do it, we just had to do it. That's when selfishness came into the scene. We care about what we felt and not about how other people felt. Do we get more selfish when we grew older?

A simple misunderstanding caused a lot of unhappiness. I was even treated as if I'm on invisible mode just because of a stupid misunderstanding. It is all about possession. Once u thought u possessed that something, anyone or anything (ignoring whether is it a misunderstanding or on purpose) that is a threat will be written in your Book of People I Will Ignore.

Need not to say about time. Time is always moving. I didn't even had a moment to appreciate time before it passed me by. Time is fading from my life even when I'm writing this.

People fading. Of cos. I've seen so many people came and left my life before. From close buddies to total strangers. At times, those who are still lingering around me, feel like strangers to me too. Maybe because we grew and we became selfish. When selfishness corrupted our mind, that is when we are not ourselves.

When will u fade from my life?

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with u. That's y we have different sets of friends as time goes by. However, it's amazing to see some people do preserve their friendship so well even after so many yrs.

In my opinion, it's not the matter of having a lack of time. It's sincerity. Send sms or give a buzz to ur old friends every now & then just to let them know that u still remember them & care about them :)

There's a saying: "Strong friendship take a long time to build, but it takes just seconds to destroy." So, act now before u lose someone dear & important to u.

Anonymous said...

LOL ban y suddenly become so emo??
all ur worries and 'pau fook' will let go soon..mai ane emo though the things u said are correct!!!

anyway, everyone are selfish no matter with friends or family or in relationship..just depends how far a person's selfishness can go..

CHILL!!!~~~~

dominiqueban said...

shirley > haiz...i also dunno wad to do now...feel very down...now must drop this down feeling and study hard!!! exam coming soon!!!

mr ano > wa emo ma...i need stabilizer...LOL...I WANNA STUDY!!!F5!!!

Anonymous said...

lol ban who is ur stabilizer sia??
wat is ur stabilizer??..

CHILL la man !!!~~~

dominiqueban said...

my stabilizer ar?
haven't find tio yet...
any suggestion?

Anonymous said...

F3..i know..u need $$$$$$$ ti stabilize u F3 LoL

dominiqueban said...

yea lo...bo $$$$$$$$ wad also cannot...

runawaycat said...

Dig nose -_-"

That's why don't grow up! Stay young forever. Forever 19 la me.

dominiqueban said...

O.o...u forever 19 meh? y 19? bcos u knew me when u were 19? awww that's so sweet of you...LOL...

runawaycat said...

Dunno wor. To have 2 in front is not nice. So ma 19 lor. I knew you when I was 18 la uncle. I think not yet 18 oso.

dominiqueban said...

it is 18 for others that year but not for us...hahaha...we were 17 even after we complete lower6...LOL

runawaycat said...

Oh yea hor even after we complete lower 6! Hahah good leh we all :P You make me feel so happy now hahahah. Siau liau memorize notes too much d.

dominiqueban said...

LOL...feeling young is happy ar? but too bad we are old....sobbbbbb