Saturday, March 15, 2008

Encounter

It is 3.31am now. I just got back from Joyce's house about an hour or so after watching Shall We Dance. We got so inspired by the movie that we wanted to go take ballroom dancing. But the most memorable encounter i had today is not from the movie Shall We Dance but it is from the latest horror flick in the cinema Rule#1.

The movie was schedule 2.50pm but when i enter the cinema, there were a lot of vacant seats only roughly 5-6 seats were taken. As usual, nobody really like horror film. My seat is the 3rd seat on the 2nd row. The 1st and 2nd seat of each row is separated from the 3rd seat by the stairs.

As i was in the 2nd row, there was a couple seated a few seats next to me and 3 guys in front of me. There we no one behind me. I took a glance to my back and i thought i saw a guy wearing all white seated in the 2nd seat of the 1st row. I looked again but there was no one. Then 2 girls came in and sat on the 1st and 2nd seat of the 1st row. Ok..did i see "sth" or maybe i need new glasses? I have no idea.

Anyway, it is nothing special to me as those people who knew me long enough would have heard my previous encounters. Some are seriously dam close. I wouldn't have said sth out of ordinary just to scare people right? Seriously, why would i do that? Getting goosebumps already. Better go to sleep. Haha.

Sorry if this post is disturbing. If you guys are wondering which cinema is this, I think it is better i keep it to myself. Chill la~ not so ngam 1 la. Just don't choose that seat lo. LOL.

or maybe u choose to follow Rule#1

THERE ARE NO _ _ _ _ _ !!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

zzz... ter-read this post when i'm home alone...
si gui ban... luckily not that scary... >.<

dominiqueban said...

LOL...i'll post scarier 1 next time...

Unknown said...

Woo~Scary... O.O

By the way,which horror movie did you watch? Shutter?

dominiqueban said...

rule no.1...
i wanted to watch shutter last weekend but nobody wanna go with me..maybe u can come penang and watch with me =p

Unknown said...

I've watched the Thai version of Shutter. I loved it!

Aiyoh! By the time I go to Penang, the movie will no longer showing la XP Hehe~

dominiqueban said...

yea the thai version of Shutter rox...haha...especially the ending...

i heard the Hollywood version is not that good...so i'm still wondering is it worth to watch it on cinema?

i think by the time i make up my mind, it might no longer be screening also..LOL