Thursday, February 28, 2008

Welcome SHIRLEY to PENANG 23-02-08

Last Saturday was one of the busiest day i ever had. I went out early in the morning at 730am and reached home the previous morning 230am. I'm totally worn out that day. After the gathering at FoodLoft, i went to meet a blogging friend which is a friend of Joyce, the famous SHIRLEY!!!! Haha. Even though it was my first time meeting her but I felt as if I'm meeting an old friend. Whee!!!We had a great deal of fun that night. Having witnessed some beh-drink-but-wanna-drink fella who vomited all over CoffeeBean, we had to move to another location since the night is still young. WOOHOO!!!We went over to Baby. Truly disappointing place. Should have picked BED. ( my fist punching my palm)

Anyway, we really had a lot of fun. We were as usual lo. Joking, teasing, perli-memerli but of cause with the presence of Shirley, some of us ( nudging TK ) were shy and trying to act cool. LOL. Anyway, he's always cool la. Huhu~ Joyce who claimed that she had stomach ache also ki siao that night. Amy and Dann ma as usual lo. Bo comment. LOL.

Let me say something about Shirley...hmm....wanna say her siao siao also not very siao...wanna say her sot sot also not very sot...normal normal la...but really is a friendly person. She smile a lot. I noticed that. She really smile a lot. Titi smile. Smile left smile right smile up smile down. LOL. Haha...but smiling is good. Keke..(time to bodek)...attractive, beautiful, ladylike, extraordinary, incredible, comely, seemly, fair, beauteous, excellent, kind, understanding, joyous, outstanding, wonderful,جَمي , 美, (pře)krásný, smuk, mooi. kaunis, beau ,schön, ωραίος, gyönyörű, fallegur, bello, 美しい, 아름다운, skaists, daiļš lielisks, gražus, skjønn, pen, nydelig, vakker, piękny, bonito, lindo, frumos, красивый, krásny, krasen, bonita, hermosa, guapa, vacker, güzel, وُدّي, 好友, přátelský, venlig, vriendelijk, sõbralik, ystävällinen, amical, freundlich, φιλικός, barátságos, vinalegur, ramah, amichevole, cortese, 友好的な, 친절한, 호의적인, draudzīgs, draugiškas, vennlig(sinnet), vennskapelig, przyjazny, amigável, pri­e­tenos, дружелюбный, priateľský, prijateljski, simpático, amigable, vänlig, canayakın and all the good things. I have no idea how to read them and i don't even know if they are correct but i hope it means something good. LOL.

@ coffee bean~

@ coffee bean also~

@ coffee bean lo

So many people at Baby...mostly youngsters!!!

The Gang~

Everyone~

After Sex!!! ( After drinking this, i think nobody would wanna have sex because it is total disappointment. It is just orange juice with rum. We feel disappointed after taking the first sip. So i concluded that after sex we feel disappointed. LOL!!!)

The GUYS!!!
( Dann, Tk da Cool and ME)

The GURLS!!
( Joyce, Shirley and Amy)

Me and Joyce ( Sorry CK kor~)

Me and Shirley!!!

Wheee~~ Shirley!!! When wanna come Penang again? Or next time i go Langkawi visit you, OK??? Huhuhu~

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I kept laughing as I read ur post XD Laughed until tummy ache...Especially the smiling part XP

Im not as good as what u have written lah...Somemore all the rojak lauguages, most of which I don't understand. But, it's a good effort to have said such nice things about me *blush* :>

1 thing u'r right about me...I do smile a lot because I have a smilling nature. I think we should not be stingy & we should 'donate' our smiles more often. Of course, not every second lah...People may think that we arr crazy XP Haha! Anyway, I think a smile can brighten someone's day. So, don't be shy to show ur teeth, even though they're yellowish :P Don't worry if they are, Dentyne is in the market everywhere! Get one & chew away! And ur teeth will be as white as paper then it's time for u to flash that charming smile of urs :D

Cheers!

dominiqueban said...

LOL...great to know that u laughing at it..haha..i had a difficult looking and cut and paste those funny funny languages u know...LOL

Unknown said...

It must have taken u tonnes of time to write that part :P Anyway, it's my favourite post so far :) Hehe~

Joyce said...

ban i just npc-ed my BAZURA. which took me 20m to get to it. maple can really drive ppl nuts sometimes

dominiqueban said...

shirley : keke...seeing a girl smile is the job of a guy =x

joyce : no worries...20m meso not 20m RM..keke...

Anonymous said...

ban.. y u cut the pic of everyone at Baby in half? mai show ur tummy? =P~

send me the pics la... sei ban zai..

dominiqueban said...

mai...u perli my tummy =P