Friday, February 22, 2008

These Days......

2 weeks ago, we were happily enjoying the new year. 2 hours ago, the 15 days of Chinese New Year celebration ended. What should i say? Hmm...Did i enjoy it? I spent most of my time in the lab and in front of my desktop. LOL. Anyway, last week i told JayChuah that my life is boring. Nothing much happen therefore i got nothing to blog. Contradictory to that statement, there had been a lot of happenings this week that doesn't involved me but captured my attention.

On Monday or was it Tuesday, couldn't remember. Someone staying in the same apartment as me passed away. I thought it was due to old age but i heard from my mom yesterday that it was a young Indian lady. She committed suicide by hanging herself. Why? According to sources, her boyfriend didn't want to marry her on Valentine's Day.

Wednesday, i read in the newspaper that Edison Chen's hand is worth half a million. Police asked him not to return to Hong Kong. I blogged about it. But I just heard that he's back in Hong Kong on Thursday which is yesterday. O.o.

Here's the link of his press conference in Hong Kong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp-R-hyIFRk

On Tuesday morning, Lydia Sum aka Fei Jie, a very respected figure in Hong Kong Entertainment Industry passed away after a long battle with liver cancer. She will always remained in the heart of everyone.

This morning, while i was driving to USM, I passed by a house which was surrounded by the yellow police tape. As usual, the traffic was very slow because everyone wanna have a look. I saw a few forensic walking around. How i know they were forensic? It is written at the back of their vest. LOL. Don't know what happen. If you know, pls tell me!

Remember to visit here on 24th Feb 2008 which is this Sunday to watch the international screening of ChillOut: Conquering Ludibrium. DominiqueBan's first production. LOL.

No comments: