Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Gathering @ FoodLoft 23-02-08

Me and my friends had a gathering in FoodLoft last Saturday while our juniors are having their Physics Night in Copthorne Orchid. Initially we plan to have dinner at Chillis but there were too many people and the waiting list is very long. So we decided to go to FoodLoft.It had been a long time since i went out with them. If not mistaken, the previous time was watching The Bourne Ultimatum. Really had a great time that night with all the question and answers. There were lots of laughters especially when everyone starts to imitate Sin Yee's dramatic facial expression. LOL. Too bad nobody took photos of it. Everyone was so busy laughing.


EeMay,SinYee,Kim,ChunYee,Me,Jaryl and Esmond

Esmo's food ( Fettucccine Cabonara)

Mine!!! ( Erm...Pan Fried Salmon with Cream Sauce ?!?!! Forgot name d. LOL!!)

ChunYee and EeMay's ( Some fish with Bolognese sauce )

Jaryl's Lasagna

SinYee's i-have-forgotten-what-it-is-called

Kim's Spaghetti Bolognese Without Fish But Got Oyster

The environment were good but i never really enjoy the food. Maybe because I've tasted Bella Italia's cream sauce. Nyum Nyum!!

9 comments:

CY said...

Yay, I'm guest starring in Dominique's blog!! :D

Hey, you mind if I put your future plan in my blog? I think it'll be cool a few years from now to read back, but I think I should ask you first lah. If you don't like, then I won't lo...

dominiqueban said...

better dun put la...not confirm things =.=...unless confirm den i let u put la..

CY said...

I put in general only, ok boh? See my post...

dominiqueban said...

u put d den ask =.=

CY said...

Sorry ha... How unethical of me... :/

dominiqueban said...

nvm la..i saw d..haha..

Unknown said...

U seem to forget the names of the food =_=" Cannot become food blogger lah :P

dominiqueban said...

yea lo...even the person eating it also forgot the name =.=

CY said...

Mine was called Sicilian Blog-blog xD