Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Thanks for all your wishes! I really appreciate it. I had a crazy birthday this year. Just came back from dinner with some bros. I'll be back in Penang next week for another belated birthday meal. Thanks to all your sms that jam my phone. As you all should know by now that my phone is a quite off these days. I was so frustrated this morning and last night because my phone kept hanging but when i knew the reason, I was very touched and surprised. I had to delete 87.5kb of sms from my inbox before i can receive any sms. Averagely 1 sms is 1kb. So you count and see the number of sms queueing up to be received by my phone. When i login facebook, I saw 20+ notifications in which all are birthday wishes. Thanks again to all for blasting my birthday this year.

I had a great night at Souled Out and WongKok at SS2 (again). Haha. I will upload the photos once I get it from JayChuah. You guys seriously rocked my world this year. All the best to you all too. Once again, THANK YOU!!!

Street lights were my companion on LDP
Radio waves plunges me in a way or two
"Happy Birthday" from you to me
"Friends Forever" from me to you

2 comments:

Shu said...

so nice hor. this year i only got 1 birthday wish on my phone at 12am which is from you!!

dominiqueban said...

and this year I received 2 birthday wish on my phone from you!!