Monday, December 15, 2008

Back in KL!

I'm back in KL after 4 unplanned dramatize days in Penang. It was a great trip back to my hometown but not the best la. I have got no transport there! That makes my life suck while I was in Penang last weekend. Didn't get to enjoy as much food as I did during my previous trip back to Penang. I've got a lot to blog about but I'm in office now. I'm blogging using the office comp again. Haha. My comp is in the workshop. Decided to reformat it after 4 months long of unconditional tolerance towards the error win32. No idea what is that even after Tony (the computer guy) explained to me while I was in the theatre half mesmerised by Keanu Reeves in "The Day The Earth Stood Still."

Anyway, Starwalk seems easier this year. Maybe because the weather were on our side. It was quite windy and the sun wasn't as strong as the year before. But one thing remained the same, our spirit! Haha. But we were slower this year. Zac were jokingly complaining about the being tired at the start of the walk but halfway through the journey, we splited path as me, ck, joyce and tk were walking and talking and we didn't realise how fast we were. Zac, Boon, Yan and Thern were slowly enjoying the breeze and having pit stops along the walk. Almost at the end of the walk, they caught up with us and we crossed the line together.

Not really in the mood of typing because my left hurts and I'm lacking of peaceful sleep. I was dreaming the whole night. Don't remember the details but I know it is quite a dramatic dream like those TVB series. Haha.

Coming Soon.....
  1. Wedtakes Photography Workshop - 1st time collaboration of DominiqueBan with Wedtakes crew brining you a photography experience like never before
  2. DominiqueBan 23rd Souled Out! - my souled out birthday party
  3. DominiqueBan @ POTI - my dramatic days in POTI
  4. The Day The Earth Stood Still - the honest movie review
  5. DominiqueBan's Top 20 Songs for the Year 2008
  6. Invitation to DominiqueBan Frenzy Xmas Party!

No comments: