Thursday, December 25, 2008

DominiqueBan 23rd Souled Out

Ok..i know this is really a late update. Things were kinda in topsy turvy these days. I just got my comp last week and I need to reinstall quite a number of programs before I can get it back to how it used to work for me.

If you had been wondering what really is this 23rd Souled Out thing, it is just another one of my birthday celebration with my buddies. This year was quite a special one. I celebrated in KL. For the passed 22 years, it had been in my hometown, Penang. Beside that, i had quite number of surprising birthday gifts. Junn and Mee bought me an Aston Martin. Captain Teh actually had David Beckham showing me how to take a free kick. Kate bought me a T-shirt. Most astonishing of all is the present from Boonz. I love it man. Zack! Seriously you wanted half of it as your birthday present? It's kinda pity to split it. Boonz hardwork leh....

Anyway, the dinner at Souled Out, KL was fun because we rarely had the chance to sit down and make fun of each others these days. Too busy with personal stuff. Unlike those schooling days where we can see each other day in day out and still hang out at every other opportunities. I'm glad that I decided to organise a get together with them especially on my birthday because I had a big big reason to force the come. Haha. No come means no give face.

The food was not bad. Just slightly above average. Even the appearance didn't made any of us drool. But the environment was good. A good place to laugh out loud, teased each oter without boundaries and not being stared at.

But timing is seriously out. I asked them to come at 630 but we only get to order at 8pm because we had to wait. I, the birthday boy had to wait for 2 hours. But it doesn't really matter la. At least I get a cup of flaming lamborghini and a dinner treat from them. Haha. The Souled Out crew even had me wearing a funny hat and took a family photo for us.

After dinner , we headed to Wong Kok again for the big big cup of Teh Peng. I even had a birthday card and a photo album from Wong Kok. Haha..

It was quite a tiring day but it was definitely a complete day. You guys made the day complete for me. Your presence and the get together was the best present I wanted to have. :D


@ wongkok

teh peng and photo album from wong kok

me and flaming


crazy family photo

serious family photo
from left (top) Junn, Mee, Kate Choong, Captain Teh, JayChuah
from left (bottom) LeeXW, Ah Meng aka Keith, me, Zac, Boonz


One more thing. Mr JayChuah..i know u want to be famous but need every pic also put www.wedtakes.com meh...haha....just kidding...

Merry Christmas!!!! :D

5 comments:

Joyce said...

ehh... ccw fat khi sit =.= lol anyway, glad u had a nice bday!!!

Kate Choong said...

LOL!!! I told him the same thing wey!
=.= i ask him dun put the wedtakes word. so irritating...

dominiqueban said...

joyce > dunno..he look the same to me...

kate > yea lo...not irritating la..he can put in a few ma..no nit put all..

Shu said...

swt lor all www.wedtakes.com scared ppl dunno. lol
nice birthday party u had. ;)

Kate Choong said...

for me, it is lo~ as u say, put a few is okay, but not for all lo. luckily my photo he not free to edit, if not, all is www.wedtakes.com =.=