Monday, November 17, 2008

SWTing Virtually

I just got home after having another miraculous outing with my bro, JayChuah. As i was still thinking whether should should i blogged about how Jay once again managed to amaze me with his unpredictable acts and expression, something even more worth mentioning appeared. Joyce show me this link. I clicked on it and I was totally SWTing after reading it.

Here's the link
http://news.my.msn.com/sci-tech/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1745852

This is the most SWT thing i ever read. Seriously, i had no idea how to react after reading it. My only respond was WTF. Speechless.

Well, Jay you are safe for tonight but if I still couldn't find any amazement in life to blog about, you might be my main actor again. :D Cheers~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also swt with this news zzzz...in virtual game nia..si pek swtttzzz..
that's better do not simply say 'ilove u' in virtual game or married a character..zzz

dominiqueban said...

lol...talking about urself ar? f3..if not mistaken u virtually marry a real life married woman before wor..hahahaha...

Shu said...

Yeah I read about the news oso. Naomi told me about it actually. Damn sweat lor.

dominiqueban said...

woah...naomi also play maple ar? O.o..must be u addict her..

Shu said...

she bo play la.. she read in the news. den tell me.

dominiqueban said...

ooo...is it a big news ar? i din know also..>.< until joyce show me..hahaha...i outdate a bit