Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Need To Be In Love

I just came back from yum cha (drink tea) with XW and Kate. We went to Wong Kok at ss2. The place where the Teh Peng Frenzy took place. I had busy weekend last 2 weeks. 2 weekends ago i was at Sri Cempaka to be the so called blogger of the day in which till today i still haven't blog about the photo shooting workshop that were held there. I'll do it within this week. I promise. Last weekend, I was at KL Convention Centre. I was helping out at my client's booth. More like kacau (disturb) rather then helping out because i was talking to the sales person most of the time.

I thought I could have a quiet weekend but too just too bad. I'm too happening to enjoy a quiet weekend. My room door had been spoilt for some time. The door knob outside is not working so I'm not supposed to close the room door if I'm not in the room. But last night, around 2am, I went to the kitchen for a drink and I realized that the music from my room is very loud when my door is open. So without even thinking, i closed the door. After that, you can guessed what happen next. I had to wait till the morning before I can get the keys from the owner to open the door. Sigh...


Just before the door incident, a song by Carpenters caught my attention. I was trying to finish my write-up for Ideal Luxuries when suddenly this song played.

This is the song. I Need To Be In Love by Carpenters.



The hardest thing I've ever done is keep believing
There's someone in this crazy world for me
The way that people come and go through temporary lives
My chance could come and I might never know

I used to say "No promises, let's keep it simple"
But freedom only helps you say goodbye
It took a while for me to learn that nothing comes for free
The price I paid is high enough for me

* I know I need to be in love
I know I've wasted too much time
I know I ask perfection of a quite imperfect world
And fool enough to think that's what I'll find

+ So here I am with pockets full of good intentions
But none of them will comfort me tonight
I'm wide awake at 4 a.m. without a friend in sight
I'm hanging on a hope but I'm all right
Enjoy! I'm not in a top form to blog tonite. Words doesn't seem to come out. I know this entry doesn't look juicy. But i hope it didn't bore you. Before I go, anybody wanna come Kl celebrate birthday with me? Haha.... Ciaoz~

2 comments:

Shu said...

Lovely song. I feel sorry for you and your door. Get it fixed soon la. Dun so happening till mahuan tio urself.

dominiqueban said...

yea lovely song..keke...yea wanna fix the door soon...wait economy recover 1st..:P