Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happening Week

I believe by now a lot of people would have realised that I had a crazy weekend. It was up on my nick in msn. I seriously want to change my hotmail address because it is damn difficult for anyone to relate it to me. Anyway, i had a lot of things in mind. Just that I've got no time to execute any of them at the moment. Maybe i was being to ambitious. Wanting too much yet acting too slow but I'm trying my best.

I have a long list of things to do. I just hate it when someone points it's finger to me and ask me to do when he/she is supposed to do it. Anyway, I will not eleborate much because this entry will soon end up be another controversial and negative post. Haha. Ok. I'm here to say something positive and happy.

My crazy weekend was really crazy. Never had a hotel stay for a long time but this hotel stay is drop dead tiring. Din get any sleep and leisure till almost 2-3am. I wasn't doing much but i have no idea why I feel so tired. Maybe because my weekends are mostly wasted so with this sudden event, my body need time to get used to it. Haha.

Ok. That's all for the moment. I know it doesn't relate to the topic but i got to go do some work as time is running short.

No comments: