Saturday, June 7, 2008

Not So Bored After All

My internet connection were down since Thursday night. Losing the internet connection is equivalent to draining out life from my body. I've got nothing to do. I stared at the screen and keep clicking on Mozilla hoping miracles would happen but miracles never happen when i want it to happen. Lame right? If you expect it to happen then it is not a miracle already. =P

On Friday morning, i stomped into the TM office wanted to enquire about my connection. She told me that there is nothing wrong with my connection. She asked me to call 100 and the operator will helped me with my problem. So i had to timidly walked out of the TM office. When i reached home, i called 100. * ting ting ting* *dong dong dong* * la la la* nobody picked up the phone. * ting ting ting* * dong dong dong* * la la la* still nobody picked up the phone. @#$%&*#$ SUAN!!!! GO SLEEP BETTER!!

When i woke up around 4pm, i tried calling 100 again. This time, instantly the operator answered my call.

Operator: Hello Encik, boleh saya bantu?
( Hello, can i help you sir? )
Me : Yea, connection saya sangat lambat. Sangat sangat lambat. Lebih lambat daripada 56k.
(Yes, my connection is very slow. Very very slow. Even slower than 56k)
Operator: Siapa nama encik?
( What's your name sir?)
Me : Ban
Operator: Mr Tan
Me : Ban
Operator : Mr Ban Ban?
Me : (-_-)!!!!

Then i told her my condition while she still refer me as Mr Tan.

Operator: Nombortelefonencikialahxxxxxxbetultakencik?
Me: ???
(I could hear the operator taking a deep breath.)
Operator: Nombortelefonencikialahxxxxxxbetultakencik?
Me: ???
Operator: Nombor...... telefon..... encik..... ialah..... xxxxxx...... betul.......tak....... encik?
Me: Yea betul.

On Friday night, my connection went back to normal. Wheee...i got back my life.

Before that, in the afternoon, while i was having my lunch, i was looking at those movies stored in my computer. There was once when i was a totally crazy with this ghost documentary. I had over 40 episodes of it. Since I'm no longer crazy about it so i decided to just watch the last episode. LOL. Here's a story i would like to share with you all. It was told by the host that this story were in the newspaper and it was a big hit online.

There is this cinema in Hong Kong. (I will not tell the specific location) One day, 2 guys went to watch a movie. They had the tickets with them and while they were sitting on their seats, a guy came and told them that they were sitting on his seat. They showed him the tickets and told him that they were on the correct seats. So the latter guy walked away. Then the movie started. Halfway through the movie, guy A looked at guy B and saw that guy B was staring blankly. Guy B wasn't staring at the screen but he just stared blankly at something in front of him. Guy A ignored guy B until after the movie ended. Then he found out that guy B peed on his pants. Guy A asked guy B what had happen. Guy B then said, " The guy just now, after he walked away, he came back and sat on me. I couldn't move. Through out the whole movie, i was looking at the back of that guy. "

Totally freaked me out when i heard the story. I told Mr. Ano the story and he said "Woah that guy so brave still can stare at "his" back. If for me, i sure close my eyes." Then i asked Mr. Ano. " What if "he" was staring at you, face to face, through out the whole movie?"

ARGHH....scared arhhhhh!!!! Mai say liao...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

si ban. u siao liao isit..telling ghost documentary here zzz..

dominiqueban said...

f3 mr ano u scared ar?

Unknown said...

BAN!!! U totally freaked me out! Luckily I wasn't reading that night. Aboh I won't be able to sleep ady :(

Oh yeah! The conversation with the operator is so damn funny! I couldnt stop laughing and I was laughing rolling on the floor XD LOL

True, the internet connection has been slow these days and I couldn't log into MSN. Don't know what happened :(


P.S: I also left a comment on the "Here In My Home" post. Just in case u didn't realize that :)

Joyce said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! if u keep updating posts like this i dowan visit ur blog! ever!! =.= i read it at nite sia.. and felt the hair at the back of my neck stand up =_=!! X_X freaky!!!!
summore "what if 'he' was starting at u, face to face, throughout the whole movie?"
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! geli geli geli!!!!!!

shirley don stress out! =.= moms will always be moms. that's y i ask u "r u sure u wanna work in langkawi?" LOL

dominiqueban said...

shirley >> oops sorry i really din realise u left me a comment there. I'm busy watching youtube these days. LOL.

scary arghhh...i also scared leh..

yea la.. laugh la.. laugh la... i really (=_=)!! when she call me Mr.Ban Ban..

Shirley come come Penang but i'll be goin to KL on 28th d...sob sob..

joyce >> lose la u..u read a bit a bit den machiam tak betul should stop d ma..f3..curiosity kills the cat hor?