Monday, June 16, 2008

I Wasn't Aware

I wasn't aware that my previous post was 9 days ago. Hmm...it was just telling Kim and EM that time passed me by so slow these days but when i really looked at the calendar, it is very very very fast. I could still remember the day when i made up my mind to go to work in KL. I always wanted a different lifestyle. I'm bored. Seriously dam bored with Penang Island. Or maybe after certain drama in our life, we felt that the world actually had more things for us to appreciate.

These days, i'm in no mood to pen down anything at all. If you guys were loyal readers of my blog, you all must have realised that those days when i had classes, exams, projects, tests, quizzes etc, i blogged more often. I even spend more time thinking what to write and how to entertain even though i'm busy with my final year. These days when i had all the time in my life to do whatever i want, i just tend not to do anything at all. I spend my days watching tv, playing games, staring at the screen and even my rate of hanging out with my friends were decreasing exponentially. I'm human ma. Human tends to do things they enjoy doing even when they are busy with other work. When they had all the time in the world, those things they used to enjoy doesn't seem to attract them anymore. Weird huh? And one more, when they had too much time to spare, they tend to procrastinate. Procrastinations are like Masturbations. In the end, you are just F*CKING yourself. LOL. I love this saying. Hahahahaha.....

Btw, i'm going to KL permanently on the 28th. Those in Penang who are going to miss me, catch me now while u still can. Those in KL, watch out, DominiqueBan is coming!!!Love you guys!!Love everyone of you no matter where I'll be. CHILL~

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah ban kor, u go kl for wat? pei ah kor ar? or go there to work?

if go there to work help me lookout for dl ^^

dominiqueban said...

go work lo...ok if i see dl i ask him to call u >.<

Unknown said...

What?! I thought that u were going to KL to see Gary. Didn't know that u were going to work there permanently *sob* Yeah, we're gonna miss u :(

Anonymous said...

diao if u can make him to call me up, pigs will fly liao f3. kor kor jy working ^^

dominiqueban said...

shirley > i will miss you too~ T_T

carol > OK! tmr u see pigs flying~

Anonymous said...

another heng tai gone!!! haizz..kindda sad when all left me one by one..feeling so miserable to see all my heng taiz gone far far away..and yet i cant do anyhing to make them stay haizz..i must get used to be alone!!! >.<

Anonymous said...

lol tk mai sad, when they free they will come back to you de ^^

Anonymous said...

haiz..they wont come back le la..dump me alone sobsob..=.=
ah rol u come to pg to pei me la ^^

Anonymous said...

ee tk u nt gentleman 1. u wan 1 girl go all the way to penang to pei you f3. u come here pei me better lol

dominiqueban said...

mr ano > mai worry....when u marry i sure come back take ang pow f3...

ah rol > u want tk kor pei u ar? f3

Joyce said...

don so emo.. not like there's no aeroplane or car, right? life must go on~~~~ ban jia you oh!!! jia you to be "ho seh" like u always dream of. most importantly, be happy!

Anonymous said...

tk kor, when u marry i will go penang to take ang pow from you zeh ^^.

ban ban kor > i very greedy 1. i want all my kor and jie to pei me ^^

Anonymous said...

ban is coming to town...woohoo

dominiqueban said...

who is this kl fella?

Anonymous said...

of course some KL fellow u know la