Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Confession

I deeply apologize to you all who had been waiting for my updates. It is not that i do not want to update but there had been obstacles in the processing of updating this blog.

1. New Look
My countdown for the new look changed from 36 days to 15 days and now to infinity. I had problem editing the html. I consulted a few friends and all they say is "C and P from website nia". But why i can't C and P? When i C and P, the error box come out with computer languages in which i do not understand. Can anyone please help me?

2. Love is Not East Part 2
Before i started making that particular video, i had a lot of idea in my mind. With all those dramas I've watch, i believe I'm a genius in script writing. LOL. But when i wanna put it in a video form ( or slide show in my case ), I'm just not happy with it. Some scene are just to difficult to do especially when my characters only have limited movement. Sigh...so when i change the story, I'm frustrated and not happy with it.

3. Wan Tai Fu Warriors Part 3
Many must have thought that I've abandoned this plan but i didn't. I find it quite dull to just write it out and let you guys read it. So I've decided to make it into comic. But it will be in pending mode at the moment. I need to settle the new look first.

Let's hope i get all those done soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ban ban kor, u tio simi error? say in here i see see